EPILOGUE 2

As Yn searched the hall for a familiar face, she suddenly felt a hand wrap around her waist from behind. Without even looking, she knew who it was. The touch was familiar, comforting, and accompanied by a soft peck on her neck. She let out a small smile and leaned back into the embrace.

"Took you long enough," she said in a soft voice, turning her head slightly to look over her shoulder. Her eyes met the ones she knew so well and a warmth spread through her chest.

Jihoon spoke with a charming smile, his voice filled with affection. "I was doing my best to look good for a sweetie," he said, leaning down to place a gentle kiss on her lips. "So how am I looking, cutie?" He continued to hug her from behind, his arms wrapped around her waist securely.

Yn chuckled, feeling butterflies from his words and the sweet contact. She turned around in his arms to face him, and looked him up and down appreciatively. He was indeed looking incredibly handsome in his suit, his dark hair falling slightly into his eyes. She ran a hand gently over his chest, admiring every detail. "You look amazing," she said sincerely with a adoring smile.

Jihoon's heart skipped a beat as she turned to face him and ran her hand along his chest. He noticed the way she took in his appearance, clearly pleased with what she saw. A warm smile tugged at his lips and he leaned in closer to her, his gaze never leaving hers. "I'm glad you think so," he replied, his voice dropping to a lower, huskier tone. "And you look absolutely beautiful tonight. I'm the luckiest guy here to have you on my arm."

He took her hand and pressed a gentle kiss on the knuckles, his eyes locking with hers. "Enjoy your sister's wedding, baby," he said, a hint of a smile on his lips. "Next we're up."
Yn's heart fluttered at his words and the simple gesture. She couldn't help but feel excited at the thought of their own special day coming up next. She squeezed his hand softly, a smile on her face.
"But let's focus on today, okay? Let's make it the best day for your sister and Junho" he said making her nod.

Junkyu's voice pierced the air from the background, a playful jest in his tone. "Seungmin, get a bed for them," he muttered, feigning disgust. "I can't let my holy eyes see this scene."
Seungmin barked out a laugh, clearly amused by Junkyu's comment.

Jihoon shook his head and rolled his eyes at Junkyu's comment. "Ignore them," he said to Yn, a hint of amusement in his voice. "They're just being idiots."
Yn chuckled softly, turning briefly to glance at Junkyu and Seungmin who were still bantering in the background.  But Jihoon's warm embrace and the focus of his attention brought her back to the moment they shared.

Jihoon looked at her with a warm smile, his gaze filled with affection. "So, baby," he began, his voice soft and tender. "What's up? How are you feeling?"

Yn basked in the warm light of his smile, his gaze making her heart flutter. She took a deep breath and leaned into him a little more, seeking his comfort. "I'm feeling good" she replied, her voice steady. "This all feels a bit surreal, you know? Seeing my sister getting married, the whole event... it's beautiful."

Jihoon wrapped his arms around her a bit tighter, his touch grounding her. He nodded in understanding, his eyes never leaving hers. "Yeah, I know what you mean," he said, his tone gentle. "Weddings often feel like a mix of joy and nostalgia, don't they? Seeing your sister start this new chapter of her life must be both exciting and a little bittersweet."