Act 1 Scene 3

Weeks, Months had passed since Stefan joined Big Gates High School. A lot of competition to win his heart has been ongoing. Lisa has tried and is still trying while the bossom trio(Danielle, Charity and Ruth) don't care at all.
At school after the weekends.
DANIELLE:(ending her tale)And that was it. They guy didn't want to let me go, so I had to scream for help.
CHARITY:Oh my God, thank God people came.
RUTH: Seriously, goodness knows where you would have been right now.
Danielle smiles and was the first to open the door, who she saw shocked her.
DANIELLE:(looks and hurriedly shuts  the door) Oh my God!
CHARITY:(worriedly) What! What!
DANIELLE: Guess who is in the class?
RUTH: Danielle, we come before everyone so who could that be?
DANIELLE: (trying to hold her laughter and speak) It's Stefan Pierce!
The trio all laugh and enter the class. Stefan notices their laughter and had an instant feeling that they were laughing at him. He did not show emotions but he was boiling inside.
STEFAN:(thinking but angry) They are laughing at me huh? I wonder why dad made me come this early. It's not my thing at all.....
(Within no time, the class suddenly gets full and learning and learning begins. The accounts teacher enters and orders that those not offering the subject leaves...

RUTH: Girlfriend, Charity and I will leave now(smiling)
DANIELLE: No problem(with a worried look) Why are you sad?
CHARITY: I hate accounts class cause we are always separated. Can't we do it together?
DANIELLE: Can you understand a thing?
CHARITY:(defeated tone) You always have an answer to everything, we'll go now, byee.
They leave the class and the accounts teacher ordered that the accounts students should come together. The topic being taught was Manufacturing account .
TEACHER BEATRICE: Can someone solve the question on the boars for me?
The whole class became quiet; then Danielle raised her hand and solved the question correctly.
TEACHER BEATRICE: That's nice Danielle, keep it up.
DANIELLE: (happy) Thank you ma'am.
STEFAN: (arrogantly) Like the question was ever hard.
DANIELLE: If it wasn't hard, why didn't you solve it yourself, moron!
    This was the beginning of many more arguments to come
See you in the next scene😘