Act 1 Scene 4

Stefan comes to school early in the morning and waits at the front door knowing that Danielle and her friends come early. Today, luck shines on him as Danielle comes to school to finish her assignment. Immediately, Danielle comes to enters the class, he grabs her roughly in an attempt to make her feel pain
STEFAN: Did you think I will let you go after calling me a moron. My parents have never used such words on me and you, a low life had the guts to call me that(grips her right arm more tightly making her wince in pain) So how do you like this?(he says angrily)
DANIELLE:(pained and annoyed stumps his foot very hard making him limp)Call me whatever you want, arrogant fool, how do you feel now. Let me tell you one thing, you can supress others with your wealth and social status, but you can't supress me.
Danielle turns and heads away, Stefan in anger of being insulted goes after her and catches up with her. In a bid to make her face him, she looses her footing, pushes him and falls on him. Meanwhile, Charity and Ruth come in.
RUTH: I am really lucky to have a friend like you and Danielle, speaking of  which(turns round and sees Danielle on top of Stefan Oh my God, is that Danielle?
CHARITY: (looks to the direction of Ruth and sees Danielle...she smiles and tugs at Ruth telling her that they should leave the class quietly) Ruth, we need to go right now, we will look from the window...(excitedly) I can't wait to see how it will end..
They both leave the class
STEFAN:(pushes her off him and still grips her tight so that she won't run away)Are you happy now? This was always what you wanted. You were looking for this opportunity to talk me and maybe touch me so you've....(He was interrupted by a slap which Danielle gave with her left hand
DANIELLE: (visibly angry) How dare you! Do you think you are important to me huh? I am not like other girls. Let me warn you, this should be the first and the last time you ever do or say something like this or I will forget my hand on your face.
At this statement Danielle rushes out but was followed by Stefan who held her to himself, before Lisa and the others came in and found them in a compromising state