Act 1 scene 2

The Mansion of the Pierces.
A home of Beauty inside out, a home of grandeur, immense beauty, finesse, to cool to describe. The Pierces Mansion is owned by Mr Manuel and Mrs Penelope Pierce. They have 5 boys; Jason, Roland, Zack, Josh, and Stefan. This scene begins with the family breakfast....all present at the table
PENELOPE PIERCE: Sylvia, where is the meal, what is keeping you in the kitchen(mutters angrily) I don't know why I hired a snail, an insolent fool
JASON: Mum, calm down. You are getting  yourself worked up over nothing. I will handle it,ok? You don't...
(Sylvia and the other service maids all line in for service interrupting Jason's speech)
JASON:(getting up and looking at sylvia) The next time you serve the meal this late I will show you why I am referred to as "the devil". Hope you understand me...
SYLVIA: (nods afraid)  Yes, sir....it won't happen again...I promise.
(They all have their breakfast quickly and were soon done eating)
MANUEL PIERCE: Stefan, get going now, you are already late(glances at watch) Leave now
STEFAN: I will leave now.
    A driver is called and Stefan is taken down to school...." Big Gates High School". He arrives as a new student and begins to turn the eyes of many.
GIRL: He is soo hot(shakes her head inorder to stop fantisizing) What is he doing to me? I hope he is in my class(smiles to herself)
ANOTHER GIRL: Wowww! He is so good-looking....(frowns)  He might not even be in my class but I can look from afar.
           In the classroom
Lisa Gates( the girl with pride as she is fondly called) in Danielle's class hurries in during a free period and starts talking to her friends about the newbie
LISA GATES: (in spirit of gossip): Guys, guess what? We have a new student in the school. He is so dreamy, hot , goodlooking, looks like a greek god and walks with an aura. I will strike first...(smiles with confidence)
TANISHA BROOKS:(mocking tone) And how do you know he will settle for you, talk more of coming to our class...keep dreaming, idiot!
The rest of her friends have a laugh
LISA: (annoyed) I overheard the principal talking to the announcement teacher..Mr Black about his new class....well if you don't want to believe that is your business.
The announcement teacher Mr Black comes into the class.
MR BLACK: Goodday students, how are you all doing?
THE WHOLE CLASS: Goodday sir, we are good, thank you
MR BLACK:(satisfied) That is good to know....Okay, we have a new student

Lisa turns to her friends and gave them an "I told you" look.
MR BLACK: (turning towards the door) Come in

The whole class except for a few were surprised when they saw the student
LISA: (to her friends) I told you but you did not believe me now see for yourself....isn't he hot.
( Mr Black to Stefan)
Mr BLACK: Please introduce yourself to your new classmates
RUTH: I wonder what how his voice sounds
STEFAN:(stares coldly at the class) My name is Stefan, I am 19 yrs of age. I have actually gone through this class before but since I moved from United Kingdom to Usa, Texas I have to redo the class... I hope everyone will mind their business and treat me well..Thank you.
MR BLACK:(surprised)Ok students, I will leave now(rushes out of the class, murmuring some things to himself.
Stefan goes to sit at the back where there was little disturbance
RUTH:(annoyed)What does he mean by everyone should mind their business, does he think we will attach ourselves to him because he is good-looking? Such nerve!
DANIELLE: (smiling in a surprised way) Whatever. I see a lot of heads turning already(laughs loud) Do I see Lisa going to meet him already...I thought he said that everyone should mind their business. 
CHARITY: She has no shame at all(shakes her head)
DANIELLE: I will call his type" too cool for school"(smiling at her words)
RUTH: ohhh(smiling)that's sick
CHARITY: You got that right.
DANIELLE:(laughs) I need to go to the library.
CHARITY: Ruth and I will come too. I have had enough of this whispering and glaring....I actually thought it was going to be a girl, now there will be a fight of ownership in the class..Haven't we had enough boys already? It's making me sick.
(The trio exit the class laughing)
(Tanisha tries to outsmart Lisa by going in for the kill. she gets up and goes straight to Stefan thereby making Lisa stop in her tracks
TANISHA: Hi stefan, I am Tanisha Brooks, nice to meet you.(she stretches out her hand for a shake. Stefan looks at her coldly, gets up and walks away. The whole class burst into laughter.
TANISHA: (ashamed and annoyed) Why are you laughing huh? Who does he think he is to walk out on me.
               Curtain closes