Act 2 Scene 2

Stefan has made it a point of duty to give Danielle a hard time.
CHARITY:(stylishly looks back while walking)the trio are on their way to the cafeteria. Girl, do you know that Stefan has been following us. Don't turn back at once.
RUTH: What is his problem? Girl let me tell you; ever since the both of you were given a two days detention, he has been behaving this way. Now tell me, did anything go on there?
DANIELLE:(looks at her friends in disbelief) Are you guys insane? Do you think I will have anything to do with Stefan? I am not blind you know? And as for why he has been following me around, I don' know. Now can we hurry, I am so hungry.
They all walk quickly to the caf area and settle down after taking their tray of food only to be shocked.
STEFAN:(smiling) Hi Danielle, how are you doing? You have been avoiding me ever since what happened in the detention room.
Charity and Ruth stare at Stefan and then Danielle who was looking at Stefan in annoyance and anger
CHARITY: What do you mean? Danielle said nothing went wrong... You know your problem, you like trouble and you take delight in picking on my friend... Let me warn you, that's enough
STEFAN:(smiling) Is that what she told you? I guess she wanted to cover it up,hmm, and as for why I delight in picking on her...I do it cause I like her.
Charity and Ruth stare at Stefan mouth wide open.
DANIELLE:( visibly annoyed) What's your problem(to Stefan) Now you lie for what? Tell me huh? You better mind your business(to her friends) Don't tell me you believe what he says... He is just lying and nothing else(She gets up to leave)
RUTH: Dani, aren't you hungry anymore
DANIELLE:(about leaving) I don't have appetite again...meet me in class.
Danielle leaves her friends and Stefan behind and goes to class.
RUTH:(questioning) What happened there? I thought a teacher was supposed to be there and even if what did you guys do?
STEFAN:(smirking) We kissed, that's all.
CHARITY and RUTH:(surprised) Ohhhh! My God.
CHARITY:(still in shock) I don't believe it, they kissed... Ruth please can you pinch me?
Stefan goes on to eat happy about his success, this is soon heard by the whole class. In the classroom
TANISHA:(to Danielle) Is it true that you and Stefan shared a kiss
DANIELLE:(confused) No, and where did you hear that rumour from.
ANOTHER STUDENT: Stefan told us.
DANIELLE:(angry, gets up from her seat to go look for Stefan but almost bumped into him at the door) Tell me something Stefan, what is the meaning of the nonsense that I am hearing huh? Do you want to tanish my image
STEFAN:(cooly) Are you trying to deny it, Danielle
Danielle gets furious and storms out of the class to get some fresh air.
STEFAN:(thoughtful)  How do you like that Danielle? I am coming with more
Meanwhile Lisa hears this and becomes jealous of Danielle