Act 1 scene 5

Stefan and Danielle were found in a compromising position. Stefan was holding her by her waist while Danielle's hand was on his chest all in a bid to push herself away..before Lisa and the remaining classmates entered including Charity and Ruth
LISA:(annoyed and jealous) What's going on her. Danielle, what are you doing?
Danielle turned suddenly surprised by the whole class entry
DANIELLE: Look, it's not what you think ok? Stefan wouldn't let me go.(stuggling to set her self free while looking at Stefan who stand looking unruffled and unperturbed) Let me go right now, the teacher will soon come in and I need to complete my homework.
STEFAN:(looking at her, smirking)Oh I totally forgot that the teacher is coming and what if she sees us like this...is anything wrong. Well I am not bothered at all cause the highest penalty is Detention and I know a good girl like you hates it. (bends down and looks at her closely till their noses touch)Am I not right Danielle?
Danielle steals glances at the door and Stefan and tries the more to set herself free...all to no avail until the teacher comes in.
BEATRICE: What's going on here? Danielle, Stefan come with me right now!
STEFAN:(not bothered) Ok ma'am(still holding on to Danielle)We'll be right behind you.
DANIELLE: (trying to set herself free) Ma'am, it's not what you think(to Stefan)Let go of me, you idiot. See what you put me in. Are you happy now?
STEFAN: You know you have a bad tongue but your words don't hurt me.
BEATRICE: Will you both shut up and follow me..and you Stefan let go of her. You've got some explaining to do.
Stefan lets go of her and soon they are at the teacher's office.
BEATRICE:(questioning) Will you both explain to me the meaning of what I saw. Danielle, I expected more from you
STEFAN:(cooly) Ma'am Danielle and I were just playing that's all. (turns to Danielle) Isn't that right?
DANIELLE:(looks at him in shock and looks at the teacher) Ma'am, please don't listen to him. We are not friends, we were just arguing, that's all
BEATRICE:(visibly annoyed) Do you think I'm stupid! It's either you tell me the truth or I will send you to the principal...now choose
DANIELLE:(pleading) Ma'am, I am saying the truth. Please don't listen to him, he just wants to get back at me cause of a little thing.
STEFAN: Ma'am don't believe her, she is trying to cover up the fact that we were just playing and if it is because of the position you found us in....don't worry ma'am.
The teacher gets annoyed and reports them to the principal who gives the both of them two days detention.
        In the detention room
DANIELLE: (annoyed) Have you seen what you have caused huh? Have you seen it? (pacing around the room)
STEFAN: (trying to pull her legs) I like it here, you and me in a room, it's nice and quiet. I wonder what could happen.
Danielle gets annoyed and goes to sit at the end of the class but is always troubled by Stefan. This went on for 2 days till the detention was over. Stefan vowed to torture Danielle playfully and emotionally while Danielle vowed to make Stefan pay.