Act 2 Scene 4

All students come early to school inorder not to miss Stefan and Danielle's saga. There is a new student in school who is almost as goodlooking as Stefan but is not as rich as Stefan. He sits at the spare sit near Danielle and her friends. Stefan did not come to school early today giving Danielle a break. The new student is River Cruise.
CHARITY:(to her two friends) Gush this guy is soo cute. Char like.
DANIELLE:(looking around) Thank goodness he is not in school today.
Charity and Ruth don't reply because they are too focused on the boy.
Stefan comes in, giving Danielle a fright. He looks at the boy who sits near Charity.
STEFAN:(proudly) He is not as good-looking as I am.(looks and walks towards Danielle who at this point pretends not to notice him. Hi love, I see you're well. Well I am good. Your love keeps me going.
The whole class is once again shocked River included.
DANIELLE:(summoning up courage and decides to play along as her newly found strategy) I see you are well bae. You know(going towards him) I couldn't sleep well. Why didn't you text me.
Stefan stares at her shocked and decides to ice the cake.
STEFAN:(drawing her forcefully to himself) Why don't I make it up to you.(Danielle stares at him in confusion unsure of what he meant. Stefan then bent down and kissed her.  That should do it. You know you have a very soft lip.
The whole class just stares at them. Lisa leaves the class in anger. Charity and Ruth smile at themselves.
DANIELLE:( very ashamed, sets herself free) I will leave now, I need to do something outside.
STEFAN:(smiling) She is very shy. (to the whole class)What are you all staring at? Go back to your seats.
Danielle rushes to the females room where she tries to pull herself together before Lisa gets in.
LISA:(angry) You slot! How dare you? You think I don't know that you enjoy what Stefan is doing. Let me tell you, he does not like you, he likes me.
DANIELLE: I don't care what you think. I don't like Stefan. Since you say he is yours, then tell him to stay clear off me. And please stop behaving like a jealous girlfriend.
LISA:(very angry)  Jealous, I'll show you what jealous is.
Danielle leaves the restroom but was interrupted by Lisa who began to pull her hair....this was a fight.
STUDENT:(to Danielle's friends and to the hearing of the class) you guys should come quickly; Danielle and Lisa are fighting and there is no teacher to separate them.
RUTH: (hurriedly pulling her friend) Lets go quickly cause Danielle will really hit her.
Stefan hearing this, quickly rushed through the door to the scene of the fight and separated the two by pulling Danielle from her waist away from Lisa.
STEFAN:(to Danielle) Calm down! You are creating a scene.
DANIELLE:(to Stefan) Don't tell me to calm down, you caused this. (to Lisa) the next time you ever try this again I will make sure all your hair is gone.(to stefan) Now let go of me, before I use you to fuel my anger.
Stefan lets her go and gives Lisa a cold stare which makes Lisa start crying.
Stefan goes to meet Danielle inorder to help her but was slapped by him.
DANIELLE: Never again should you come near me...never again.
STEFAN:(laughs and disobeys her order by pulling her to himself in a forceful hug. You are mine, Dani; only mine.
CHARITY:(thoughtful) Is he really serious?
Meanwhile, Lisa begins to ponder on what her parents told her....is this it, will she agree.