Asleep

"Juvia," Gray brushed the hair out of her face. Her busty chest barely rose, and her skin was paler than usual.

"We just found her lying in the street in the way to Lucy's," Natsu explained. It felt like Gray had been shot again by the dragon spawn of Motherglare. Wendy looked at her and tried using her sky magic on her.

"Well, I can keep her from dying, but considering the blows to her head, its likely she'll have amnesia," she explained. Gray touched her arm, looked at her, and walked out into the storm. Even though it was summer, the sleet was blowing sideways and blew the trees northward.

Gray pushed himself against the storm homebound. The sleet only made him think of Juvia more. Just the sound of her voice and bright eyes made him blush. He longed to hear 'Gray-sama' from her lips. It sounded cheesy, but he felt better with Juvia Lockser.

When he returned home, Gray locked the door behind him. He crashed on his bed and fell into a sleep filled with the horror of Juvia never waking up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Gray found himself at the guild before everyone else. Juvia was in the infirmary, and Gray ran to her room. She was in the same state as last night. Gray sat in there for hours.

People in the guild hall started gossiping about Juvia loud enough for Gray to hear.

"I'm worried about her," Gajeel voice stated. Levy's voice agreed.

"Nah, at least we don't have some nutjob running around with a stripper fetish," Evergreen whispered to Freed and Bickslow. Gray stood and stormed out of her room, after putting his shirt on. He marched right up to Evergreen.

"She's not a nutjob!" Gray defended. Evergreen stepped back.

"Oh, so lover boy has left the rain woman's room," she mocked. Gray was about to throw a punch when a woman's voice yelled.

"Gray-sama don't!"