I Want You Back

Gray POV

What did she just say? Juvia of all people doesn't want me with her? This is messed up.

Juvia POV

It felt like I had just woke up from a long nap. It felt good. What didn't feel good was seeing Gray, that bastard who's always mean to me. I wonder who would even like him. He's arrogant.

After Gray left, I told Grandeeny that I was fine. I left, and everyone surrounded me. Ugh, everyone was annoying me. I pushed past them and stormed home.

About halfway to my apartment, I stopped in the middle of the road. I swung my body around to see Gray. What did that bastard want?

Gray POV

I followed Juvia, who was being extremely rude at the moment. She stopped and turned around. She glared at me.

"Why are you being so rude?" I asked.
She scoffed.

"Like you're one to talk," she replied.

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't know who could ever like a bastard like you. You are one of the rudest people ever, or at least that's what I remember," her face became less tense.

Juvia POV

Wait a minute, is it possible that this isn't me? I stepped back.

"Juvia, this isn't you. I don't want to see the rain woman again," Gray stepped closer. The clouds that had disappeared came back and released down us. I was getting soaked and so was he. We didn't move while everyone else did. He moved to right in front of me. He took my hands.

"Please Juvia," he begged. I pulled my hands away.

"I-Juvia's sorry," I pulled away and ran home leaving him alone.

Gray POV

She left me alone. The rain fell harder. I just want her back. It shouldn't be me chasing after her. Juvia, please come back.

Wait, I have an idea.