Why Us?

Gray POV

Why the hell is it always Juvia? It's like she's asking for trouble.

Naturally, she's in the infirmary again and I'm there. Days past, and I'm not eating. She gives me energy.

Finally on day 4, Mira basically fed me through a funnel so I wouldn't die. Well, it was effective.

I left the guild on the fifth day and went home. I couldn't stand being around out in public. Everything reminded me of Juvia.

These days made me realize. Juvia was so much more than some water Mage in a guild. She was my morning and evening star. She was that first drop of rain falling and splattering against the cobblestone street.

I wanted her. I had a physiological need for this woman. Her blue orbs wee like taking a trip. She was the kind of girl I would take a road trip with because she's that damn special.

On her eighth day in a coma, people were getting worried. Grandine was doing everything she could, but it seemed as she had lost the will to live. Defeated, I grabbed a simple job request from Mira and left for three days.

The monster was no biggie. I spent more time traveling than I did fighting the gremlin.

When I arrived back, the place seemed more crowded than usual. I walked in to see a breathtaking view.

Juvia POV

I was talking to this chick Lucy when the doors slammed open. I turned around melted underneath a pair of gray eyes.

My Gray-sama has returned!

A/N

Sorry for the late update!! Also I'm sorry, I wrote this at 2 AM. I'll try my best to get more updated but please remember I'm trying my best.