The Idea

Gray POV

I ran back to my apartment and through everything into a basket, grabbed a blanket, and ran back to the guild.

"Guys! I need you to get Juvia here!" I yelled.

"Hai!" everyone responded. I ran up the hill where the guild was for 7 years. I set everything up and ran back to the guild. Man, I hoped this worked.

Juvia POV

I was writing when someone pounded at my door. What did those idiots want now?

I get up and walk over to the door. I opened it to Natsu and Lucy grabbing me and taking me to the guild.

"What do you want with me? Let me go you idiots!" I yelled. Lucy taped my mouth shut.

"Sorry Juvia, but this is in the name of love," Lucy explained. Oh my Mavis, are we on this again?

When we arrived at the guild, I was put down and told to wait. I pouted the whole time.

Suddenly, Gray busted through the door and stormed over to me.

"What do you want?" I asked cooly.

"I'm saving you from being who you're not," he explained. Gray then grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the door. The cold night froze my soul even more. We kept walking till we came to where the guild for seven years. A picnic blanket and basket lay in the opening. I rolled my eyes.

"Is this a date?" I asked. He just looked at me defeated.

"Yes, and I'm going to show you what you used to be like." he took my hand, which made my heart race, and led me to the blanket. I sat and looked around. This seemed like a waste of time.

Gray POV

I feel like I'm failing. She just looks more mad. She kept avoiding my eyes, so I built an igloo around us. She shivered, so I tried to hug her. Juvia pushed me away.

"I am not a weak."

"I know. I remember when we first fought. Do you?" I asked. Her face turned a bright red.

"It's a little hazy," she admitted. So while we ate, I told her about our fight and all of our adventures together. It felt good to see her laugh again.

Juvia POV

What was this feeling in my chest? It raced. His navy eyes were making me melt. His hair laid so perfectly. Oh, what I'd do to have to -

No. I won't allow it. I stood and looked Gray in the eye.

"Nice try attempting to win me over, but I'm not that weak." With that, I left Gray and walked home. I can't believe he almost made me fall for him. That bastard.

Gray POV

DAMMIT! I WAS SO CLOSE! This is is going to harder than I thought.

Hi guys! honestly, this fanfic is only going to be written when I'm bored I'm sorry, but if I get more reads on my story The Elements, then I'll probably update. More on this. Please read the other story, vote, and comment!!!!