A Voice In My Head

"Gray-sama don't!"

Gray looked around for Juvia, but she was not anywhere to be seen. The yelling had only been a ringing in his ear. By the time he had turned around, Evergreen was gone.

The entire guild had seen the interaction and stared at dumbfounded Gray. Natsu ran up behind him and slapped him on the back.

"What happened there, Ice Princess?" He asked. Gray sighed. He didn't have time to fight with Flame Brain. Gray just walked out of the guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days past before Gray returned to the guild. Juvia still had been brought out of her coma, and the voices in Gray's head were getting worse.

Everything reminded him of her. The Russian hat on display at a store and a water pump near the guild. The pool table reminded Gray of the job they went on before Tartarus.

The sky still unleashed sleet even though it was predicted to have ended days ago. As some thunder cracked, Lucy walked up to Gray.

"Where have you been? We went on a job without you," she told him. Gray sighed and walked over towards Mira.

"Gray, are you feeling okay?" she asked while cleaning a glass.

"No damn it, why isn't Juvia waking up?" Gray asked.

"Grandeeny has been here every day while you've been moping at home. She thinks she found a spell that'll work," Mira explained. Gray stood and dashed to the infirmary. Grandeeny was there sitting next to Juvia.

"She's waking up," she explained. Juvia began to stir. Her eyes fluttered open, and Gray's heart skipped. She looked at Gray.

"Why are you in my room?" Juvia asked Gray.