Chapter 16 :- The Moment Of Truth

Sophie's phone finally came back to life, and she quickly opened the email to reveal the results. Her heart raced as she scrolled through the message, her eyes scanning the page for the words that would change everything.

Ali stood beside her, his arm around her shoulders, as they both gazed at the screen.

And then, they saw it. The results.

Sophie's eyes widened in shock, her mouth hanging open in disbelief.

"Ali, I...I don't believe it!" she stammered.

Ali's eyes scanned the screen, his face a picture of confusion. "What is it, Sophie? What does it say?"

Sophie turned to him, her eyes shining with tears. "I...I passed! We did it, Ali! We actually did it!"

Ali's face erupted into a huge grin. "We did it, Sophie! We did it together!"

As they hugged, Sophie's phone buzzed again. This time, it was a text from the university.

"Congratulations, Sophie! You have been accepted into the honors program! Welcome to the next chapter of your academic journey!"

Sophie's eyes sparkled with joy. "Ali, look! I got into the honors program!"

Ali lifted her off the ground, spinning her around in a circle. "We did it, Sophie! We did it!"

As they celebrated, Ali's phone buzzed too.

"Hey, what's that?" Sophie asked, curiosity getting the better of her.

As they celebrated, Ali's phone buzzed too.

"Hey, what's that?" Sophie asked, curiosity getting the better of her.

Ali grinned mischievously. "I think it's my results!"

Sophie's eyes widened in excitement. "Open it! Open it!"

Ali chuckled and opened the email. His eyes scanned the page, a huge smile spreading across his face.

"I did it, Sophie! I passed too!"

Sophie squealed in delight, throwing her arms around Ali's neck and his around her waist. They hugged tightly, spinning around in a circle.

"We did it, Ali! We both did it!" Sophie exclaimed.

As they spun, their faces drew closer, their eyes locked on each other's. The tension between them was palpable, the air thick with anticipation.

And then, in a moment that seemed to stop time, their lips met in a soft, sweet kiss. The world around them melted away, leaving only the two of them, lost in the joy and excitement of their shared triumph.

As they pulled back, gasping for air, Sophie's eyes sparkled with happiness. "We did it, Ali. We really did it."

Ali grinned, his eyes shining with love and adoration. "We sure did, Sophie. We make a pretty great team."

And with that, they sealed their victory with another kiss, the promise of a bright future together hanging in the air like a challenge waiting to be embraced.