Children of Nephele HCs for you☁️ [Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus]

Because I have an obsession with minor gods demigod OCs... there'll definetely be more of that.

Nephele is the goddess of clouds, shaped by the clouds by Zeus. Here's general headcanons for Nephele kids that I came up with incase you wanna make an OC like that!

☁︎ May have one or two streaks of (faded) white in their hair. Dw that's normal they get it once they're claimed :)

☁︎ I imagine them to be the chillest cabin of the bunch for the most part, and very generous.

☁︎ Like they'll give you a helping hand with anything you need, or five bucks, or food.

☁︎ but they will lose their shit if you exploit their generosity. Don't test them.

☁︎ Very good at comforting and calming others! Walk to their cabin, explain a little, and you'll have a fluffy blanket thrown on you and some snacks in the making while they listen. I assure you'll feel calmer talking to them!

☁︎ That last one could also be cause Nephele kids have a similar ability like charmspeak

☁︎ Can physically touch clouds and sometimes bring them down from the sky for whatever reason they have.

☁︎ very good with daggers for no reason in particular.

☁︎ feel like they'd be besties with the Apollo and Demeter cabins

☁︎ Often have to stop fights incited by the Ares kids, they da peacemakers.

☁︎ since they're not that strong power-wise, children of Nephele take a lot of care about their physical build and strenght.

☁︎ can actually temporarily blind enemies by using cloud-like mist.

☁︎ love rain

☁︎ (Could actually rival the Athena cabin in posessing and reading the most books)

☁︎ They give the best hugs. That's just the way it is, deal with it.

This actually turned out better than I expected!