Chapter 7

~◆~Henrys pov ~◆~

 Day one of the fake dating.

 "Okay Henry make sure to make it seem like we are really dating. I want Mortikiy back and until then we are going to do this." Ashley says smiling and I narrow my eye brows at her and shake my head. She looks at me with her light green eyes, confused as she plays with her blonde hair. Ashley was wearing a hot pink long sleeve shirt with blue jeans and converse. I was wearing a blue plaid shirt with blue jeans and blue converse.

 "The deal was to not to make it so notice able but to just tell people we are dating. I don't want Annabel to come back here and actually think that we really dated. " Ashley rolls her eyes as she grabs my hand and we start to walk down the hallway to the cafeteria. I inhale air trying to relax my muscles, but there was something about Ashley that made me tense up. When we got into the cafeteria nobody noticed us. I sigh in relief but Ashley on the other hand was upset that no one paid attention to her anymore.

 Everyone was so focused on Annabel's kidnapping and how Captain Man and Kid Danger haven't found her yet. Ashley's face was red, clearly stating that she is mad. Out of no where we hear familiar voices walking behind us.

 "Henry!" Scarlet's voice cheers and followed by Chloe clapping her hands, furiously. I chuckle as I turn around with a smile and Ashley did the same. Scarlet and Chloe stop in their tracks and look between Ashley and I. Chloe's jaw dropped and Scarlet's eyes widened as they notice what's going on between us. Their eyes dart to our hands and back to my eyes as they try to comprehend what's happening.

 "Is there something going on between you two." Scarlet's voice is soft and flat and Ashley nods, pulling me into a hug from the side.

 I force myself to smile as she says. "Yep, this is my little Hen. My boyfriend." Ashley lays her head on my shoulder and I stiffen up a little bit. Scarlet's eyes are planted to the floor while Chloe is slowly clapping and cheering softly.

 "Yay. . .you two make the perfect couple." Chloe mumbles, trying to keep calm and I start to wonder how Chloe would react if the person on my shoulder right now was Annabel.

 After we stand there in complete silence for a few seconds the bell rings, warning us to get to class. "Well I have to go Henry." Suddenly I feel Ashley turning me and leaning in. My eyes widen and I turn my head as her eyes are closed and her lips land on my cheek.

 I'm sorry but there is no way that girl is kissing me. This isn't real dating,  Ashley.

I hear a huff come from Ashley and she turns around and calmly walks out of the cafeteria. I look back at Chloe who has her arms crossed and Scarlet still looking at the floor. Chloe had her eye brow raised, and I question why she looks so angry. 

"This isn't for real right? "Chloe said angrily as Scarlet looks up at me. For a brief second I thought about telling them that it wasn't real, but Ashley came to my mind, pushing those thoughts away.  "Cause this is not right. You and Annabel should be together, not what ever that was. " Chloe says and my mind turns to Annabel for a moment.

We need to find Annabel.

Now. 

"I don't believe you Henry, " Chloe says and I felt my eyes almost pop out," there's no way you would date Ashley because you love Annabel. "

 "I am dating Ashley, Chloe." I respond to her but she rolls her eyes before walking toward Scarlet and grabbing her arm.

 "Fine," she pauses to look over at me," but until you realize that this is a trap for both you and Annabel, don't talk to us. " Chloe turns around with Scarlet and they walk away from me, turning a corner and I felt my face drop. In less than five minutes I've lost my two new friends, half the school probably already knows about Ashley and I dating because of Ashley, and lastly I am fake dating her!

 "Don't scream or I will shoot you and the girl." I felt a gun push the gun harder on my head then I felt him put his hand on my shoulder. Then turned me around and we started walking back to the warehouse.

When we got back into the warehouse I saw that Ray was done beating up the men. He was just staring at them, hands formed into a fist while they fell to his sides. I could tell Ray was more than mad at them he was angry at them. Then the man pushed the gun to my head a little harder, clearly mad at something.

"Captain Man." I stuttered trying not to sound so frightened or scared but failed to do just that. Ray quickly turned his head, his eyes growing wide as he saw a gun to the side of my head, and not only that but his daughter in my arms. Ray put his hands over his mouth when I looked at him with a terrified look. I found myself shaking when the man pushed the gun harder on my head again making my head tilt to the side.

"Let him go!" Ray yelled as I seen Annabel's head move from the corner of my eye.

"Oh, I'm not here for him." The man lowered the gun down to my neck. The man slowly took the gun off of my neck, I took a deep breath as Ray's eyes turned back to normal. But when I saw the man point the gun at Annabel, Ray's hands form into a fist again.

"Don't you dare touch her, if you know what's good for you." Ray yelled.

"Or what?" He asked putting the gun to her head.

"Why do you want her?" I asked not even meaning for it to come out of my mouth but it did anyway.

"Cause I know that Captain Man will pay big bucks to get his daughter back," Ray's eyes grew wide again and he stiffened up at bit, "but since it seems like he cares about you too, I guess I'll take both of you."

 "Henry!" I heard Ashley yell while we were sitting at our lunch table, without Chloe, Scarlet and lastly no Annabel. I turn my head to look at a angry Ashley who's face was red and she was glaring at me. "This isn't working! Mortikiy is still not paying attention to me and he is talking to Scarlet!" She whisper-yells into my ear and I found myself staring at Scarlet as she talked with Mortikiy.

 Then, Scarlet giggles at something Mortikiy says and from the bottom of my heart I felt something break.

 Why? Am I getting. . .feelings for Scarlet?

 Mortikiy wraps a arm around her, causing her to blush badly and I felt sadness start to build up in my stomach. That is until Scarlet shakes her head and slowly pushes him away, causing him to roll his eyes and she looks down at the floor.

 "Henry! Did you just see that?" Ashley's annoying voice echoes in my ear and I sigh, annoyed.

 I stand up and push my chair in as Scarlet leaves the lunch room. "I'm just going to go get a drink from the water fountain." I quickly walk out of the lunch room and I walk over to the fountain and turn it on. I step back after I drink the water, but only to bump into someone and when I turn around my eyes meet with Scarlet's.

 "H-Henry?" She stutters, looking down at the ground and I couldn't help the small smile that was forming on my face.

 "Scarlet listen-"

 "Is it true that your really dating Ashley? Chloe says that your just lying because why would you want to date Ashley? She's mean and ungrateful, hardheaded, insane, and the most ugliest person to step foot on this planet." She mutters under her breath and my eyes grew wide, an eye brow raising. "Please tell me that your not dating Ashley for real." She looks up at me almost in tears and I frown, hating to see her almost cry.

I bite my lip, knowing I'm going to regret telling her the truth. "Okay, fine. . .I'm not dating Ashley. We are just fake dating but I'm only doing that to help her get back Mortikiy, but we all know that's never going to happen. It's hard to explain-"

 "But why?" Her voice almost cracks as sadness flashes through her eyes.

 "Scarlet please don't tell anyone. Ashley will kill me if you do."

 "I won't. "I smile and before I know it she pulls me into a hug, wrapping her arms around my stomach and laying her head on my chest. I hesitate for a second, surprised but wrap my arms back around her and resting my chin on her head.

 What am I getting myself into?

 Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! :)