Chapter - 5 ~ Why are you avoiding me?!

Red's POV:

It's been a month, A WHOLE ASS MONTH. Chloe's been avoiding me. She avoids me like the black plague... just like when I avoided her after she hit me back the first time we met. What happened and why is she staying away? I mean... I know we had a fight before she started ignoring me. I went to Wonderland without telling her and she was mad that I came back around 3 AM drunk. She told me off and stormed out. She went to her moms house and then... when she came back, she was ignoring me. I fucked up badly this time though. She runs away everytime she see's me. I miss her. I really, really, really fucking miss her. My eyes welled up with tears. I haven't felt her warmth in over a damn month. I wish she were here, she know's how to comfort me. I trust her and her only in Auradon. 

I have been crying myself to sleep every night and I have been ignoring everyone. It's summer time, so I have no classes. She doesn't either. Chloe has been out all day and I even started staying up all night, just trying to see her once. But she's been staying somewhere else. I guess she doesn't want to be with me anymore. I need to take a damn shower because It's been two days. I grabbed my things and hopped in a hot shower. I cried in the shower since I still haven't been getting better. I can't believe I thought a princess like Chloe would love a stupid rebellious Wonderland girl like me. Maybe I should just leave school and go back to Wonderland? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt the shower water go cold. Damn it, I dozed out in the shower again! Chloe would have told me when to get out... but she isn't here right now. God...

I turned off the water and dried off. Looking in the mirror, I saw that my eyes were bloodshot and puffy. It doesn't matter, Chloe isn't here to yell at me for that too. I got dressed in the most comfortable clothes I had and went to bed. I was overthinking again, so no sleep for me! Again... I heard the door click open around 3 AM. Chloe Charming? I looked up, yep. She was getting more clothes. I just sighed quietly and laid back down. My silent tears fell. I was numb to it at this point. I felt an uneasy presence over me though. God, now she's watching me sleep? Why is she even near me, I thought I was some sort of disease to her now... I felt breath on my neck. Soon it was weight behind me, she was laying with me? She snaked her arms around my waist and nuzzled her face into my neck.

"W-what are you doing..." I snapped at her with a shaky voice. My body tense. "I need you to look at me." She replied calmly. I huffed and looked at her. Trying to pull out of her vice like grip was impossible. "Red. I'm sorry. I was so mad at you for being drunk and coming home late all the time. I shouldn't have avoided you and I'll be here from now on." Her grip was tight yet comforting. "You... you ignored me for over a month. And the sad part is!," I snapped with tears in my eyes, "Is that you can never keep me mad at you. I hate you for that." Chloe kept her calm and comforting tone. "Red, I will never keep you mad at me. I know I was wrong and I am owning up to it. I want you to forgive me, please..." God... Chloe spoke so sweetly and it annoyed me. I hate when she creeps back into people's hearts. "Fuck your apology. All you needed to do was come back." I snapped, nuzzling into her chest.

She chuckled and pulled a soft blanket over me. She kissed me on the forehead, helping me relax by playing with my hair and humming the same tune. I stayed awake, listening to her heart beat until she fell asleep too. I then began to relax as she kept her iron  grip on me. I drifted off to sleep listening to the thumps of her heart.