Chapter - 13 ~ Finale

Red's POV:

I woke up in... my old bedroom? What the fuck am I doing in Wonderland? Why am I so cold? What's going on? "Hello?" I asked. The air was cool, the lights were all off. Standing up, I walked around my room. Hm. I left my room and wandered through the castle. Guards saluted and my mother walked into the hall. "Red. You're awake? It's before lunch!" She said sarcastically. "Enough jokes, What's going on?" MY mother faced me. "You are going to pack your bags because you leave at 5." I looked at her in shock. Then, cold-hard reality hit me like a brick. "What?" She was already kicking me out? Why does this feel so wrong? "You're going to Auradon tomorrow? Are you dumb?" I nodded. "Right, must've slipped my mind." I went to my room and began packing things I need. 

A couple hours passed from packing and I felt fuzzy. "I'm so fucking hungry!" I got up and wandered through my castle. "Hey Madd's!" He looked at me. "I'm sorry princess, I must go." I groaned. "You know I hate when you call me princess." He shook his head. "I was not aware." I nudged his shoulder. "C'mon Maddox! You know I can have you beheaded for that!" I joked, He laughed. "I'm only kidding Red. Please don't have me beheaded oh fair ruler!" We both laughed. I grabbed tarts from the kitchen and waved bye to Maddox. I walked through the large kingdom, rose gardens, hallways, streets, etc. I was looking around until I saw a familiar sword. That sword... "RED!" Maddox came running to me. "You have to go now! The rabbit hole will close soon!" 

"SHIT!" I picked up my bag and ran, "BYE MADDIE!" "BYE PRINCESS!" "I HATE THAT NAME!" "THAT'S WHY I USE IT!" I groaned playfully as the carriage drove me to Auradon. We pulled up and stopped. Grabbing my bags, I went inside. Greeting the principal Uma and walking to get my dorm key and schedule. I got room key, '203 huh?' I groaned. After finally finding my room from searching the halls, I got in and saw an empty room. There was nothing but a small box on the first bed. "This... this is familiar somehow..." Huh....

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I shot up, slamming my hand down on the alarm clock. I looked down, feeling a warmth on my chest. Chloe. She was resting on my chest, holding onto me tightly. I kissed her forehead, calming down from the weird dream. I laid back down, feeling the sleepy princess snuggle into my chest. "Red, baby, please go to sleep." She managed to mumble. I kissed the top of her head, "Okay princess.~" I felt her face heat up. She looked up to me, pouting. "Baby~" I teased, she kissed my cheek. "I'm so tired." She complained. "Hey, hey, hey, what happened to 'ReD wAkE uP! ItS 4 PM!!!' huh?" She looked at me, "C'mon Red. You know I only did that because it was true, and you missed out on the day!~" 

"I love you, Charming.~" She giggled. "I love you too, Charming.~" I blushed in confusion, she could see the gears in my head turning. "Oh.~" I smirked, both of us blushing. I laid back down, "Come back to sleep Chlo. Your queen demands it!" She giggled, I chuckled. "Red, get up. Your queen demands it.~" I blushed, pulling her down when she came close. "Chloe, what time is it?~" She grinned, checking the time. "Red, wake up its- 3 AM?!" Chloe huffed, getting back in bed with me. "Why was there an alarm set for 3 am?" Chloe asked in the sweetest, most tired voice ever. "Faulting clocks, must have been a couple hours behind." We both steadily laid down, tired. Chloe drifted off first, I played with her hair until I fell asleep too.

Sorry for the late update, it might be smol but still. I have been dealing with school, breaking up with my EX, and I got together with a girl today. I had no idea and thank you all so much for reading my story. I will keep writing, so thank you for the encouragement. I am so glad you guys decided to read my book, it got a LOT of reads. It's crazy because I didn't know how to end it. This was so fun to write and I enjoyed making it for you all. Check out my other smoller books if you'd like. Thank you all for everything!