Chapter 2

***Next Day***
Herb POV

"Aye Brandon, you know shorty, Angel right?"I said.

"Yeah, her music decent I guess." Brandon responded.

"Nigga stop hatin' you know you like her music, we was inna car bumpin' her shit." I said laughing.

"You right." Brandon said laughing. "But, why you bring her up?"

"Because I'm finna try to hit."

"Ain't she gay?"

"She says she is."

"Then I doubt she'll let you but, aye do whatchu do bro, but lemme know if she let you so, I can get mine."

"She gotta girl, you wanna try with her?"

"I guess man." Bibby said doubtfully "So when this shit finna go down?"

"Shihhh right now. I got Angel number."

"How u gone get her over there. You cant just say, bring yo sexy gay ass over here so you can get some dick."

We laughed.

"I got this man. I'm gone tell her to hop on this remix that I had planned anyway then imma smash."

I grabbed my phone and began calling her. When she answered I put her on speaker.

"Hello?" Angel said.

"Hey."

"What do you want?"she said with a attitude.

Bibby silently laughed at me. I side eyed him.

"This song... Can you come to my house, I want you to feature on it."

"Um, sure I guess."

"When can you get here."

"You want me to come now?"

"Yeah, if you can."

"What's your address."

I told her my address and we got off the phone.

"Nigga she seem like she not interested in yo ass." Brandon said while laughing loudly.

"Aye, we finna find out in like 20 some minutes nigga. She seem pretty interested to me... she on her way no hesitation... didn't even ask for the instrumental."

"Mannnn." Bibby said doubtfully.

"ight."

***29 minutes later***
Angel POV

I probably should've asked before i just brought Chan but, then again Herb should know she was gone have to come along too.

"I'm okay with staying in the front." Chantell said.

"I guess." I said not feeling so comfortable with leaving her in the living room of Herb's huge ass house.

"Aye here the remote to the TV." Herb said while tossing it to Chan.

Herb lead me to the studio. He opened the door an let me in first.

"What a gentleman." I said sarcasticly.

We both laughed.

"Check this out." Herb said as he started the instrumental.

I started nodding my head to the beat trying to catch a flow.

"This shit go so hard!" I said trying to speak over his loud ass speakers.

I reached into my pocket to grab my phone and go to my notes so I can start writing.

Before I was able to type Herb came and pushed my phone over. I looked up at him with confusion.

"Umm what are you doing?" I said.

He quickly but gently rushed his lips onto mine. Before hesitation I kissed him back. Our tounges twisted. He bit my lips softly.

It's been forever since I kissed a guy. I sorta missed the feeling, but I know that this kiss from him ain't nun but a "let me fuck you then, get out" kiss. I mean like did he even really want to make a song.

I slowly parted out lips.

"Is this all you wanted Herb?" I asked.

"No, I was planning on making this remix too." He laughed.

I smiled of disgust.

"So you trynna make me a hoe or a one nighter..."

"Honestly depending on how this went I was gone keep you around."

"Wow... you niggas are so played out. Yet y'all wonder why a motherfucker wanna like girls."

"And hold up... you kissed me back. You liked it you, know you did. It lasted to long for you to not have."

My eyes grew wide then, I rushed out of the room.

See this is why I haven't dated a guy. They look for sex then if they don't get it they throw shade. Once I made it into the living room I saw Chan getting seduced by a light skinned nigga on the couch. The lights were off and the only light was coming from the TV. I stopped moving.

"Well ain't this about a bitch" I said.

This is to fucking much.

I rushed out the door before Chan was able to follow me and I left her there.