Chapter 9

Brandon POV

I woke up next to Angel. Our bodies was twisted together. I slid my hand down her side.

She half naked... did we fuck?!

I got up and all I had on was my draws and socks. I stopped and looked in the mirror.

"Good mornn... oh my god." Angel said.

"Yeah thats what I was thinking."

"No... what happened to your back."

"Huh?"

I turned around to look at my back in the mirror.

"Brandon? Thats a big scar."

"I remember what happened but the pain lasted so shortly that I forgot."

"It's not bleeding but, that welt is bad."

I saw her get up through the mirror and the first thing I saw was a beautiful body. Her bra and panties are like a royal blue. The material looked really soft. She looked like she had atleast a C cup bra on. Her caramel skin was so clear and she looked so soft. Her thick legs. I dont know what to do right now.

I turned around and looked at her with my eyes wide open.

"What... am I fat or something?!" She said as she looked down at her body.

"N-nahh. But did we..." I said as she cut me off.

"No! We just shared the bed."

"Damn. why you say it like that."

"It's embarrassing."

"Are you a virgin?"

Angel POV

He started laughing at me causing me to blush.

I mean I've had sex with a female before so I don't know if that would be considered loosing my virginity. I'm just going to go for it and make him think I've done it before.

I went and closed the bedroom door. As I looked back up at him he was looking at me with curiosity. I turned my back towards him and began unclipping my bra. He came up behind me and helped.

"Listen... you dont have to prove yourself if you don't want to." He said while gripping my waist from behind.

"But, I want to."

I turned around and grabbed his face gently and brought it to mine. He lifted my leg and wrapped around him and then the other. He gently layed me down on the bed and began giving me open kisses on my neck down to my thighs causing me to let out little moans.

Im nevous and shaking a little but, I don't want him to stop.

I put my hand on his head and ran my fingers through his curly hair. He started tugging my panties as a tease then eventually pulled them off of me. After that he smile and looked at me.

"You not ready." Brandon said softly.

"What?! I am."

"Angel... your shaking."

He backed off me and I sat up and began putting my underwear back on.

"I was ready." I said softly while looking at him.

He just smiled and shook his head. I got up and left the room.

I cant believe he just stopped like that. I know I wasn't really ready but damn, he couldn't have just made it less awkward.

"Morning Amber." I said as I went to go sit on the edge of her bed.

"Good....morning" She replied sleepily.

She stretched then sat up next to me.

"I have to tell you something." Amber said.

"Wassup?"I replied.

"I go with Herb..."

"Again! I forgot you two even went out in the first place."

"I know.. I know."

"He's a dick. He tried to fuck me, Amber."

"He's nice to me. He's not how he acted in high school after his first check came in."

"Look I'm not finna judge your mistake but... this is a mistake."

"What? You want to be the only one with a nigga with money?"

"Amber? You know it's not like that."

"Angel... I really dont." She said in a mimicking tone.

"Well then you will have to learn for yourself."

"And you should stop wishing bad shit opon my relationship and leave my room."

I looked at her for a second then, decided not to argue with her. I got up and left with an attitude.

She must actually care for him. Amber never really gets defensive about guys. But honestly I feel like she just want his money and sex.

Brandon POV

It took everything in me to accept the fact that she wasn't ready. But it's a little trick for virgins. Teasing a virgin will make them anxious and sexualy aggressive. Then They'll go for it for you. But I actually want to make this special for her because she is really getting under my skin.

I left the room to find the bathroom. When i opened the door I saw Angel walking towards me looking pretty upset. I stopped her.

"What happened to you?" I said.

"Nothing.. I'm fine but, lets get ready so we can leave."

"Umm. Okay. Where's the bathroom?"

She pointed and I started walking.

I know smething ain't right but im just going to step back from this one. Since I know my place is clear, I can go home but, she can't... so she can just come with me. Damn I can't even admit to myself that I want her to stay with me.