Chapter 7

Angel POV

I drove Brandon to the back of the mall and he hopped out and I drove off.

"FUCKKKKKK!" I yelled at myself.

I have the gun still. He never took it back. I can go chase him but, it'll take to long.

I parked the car not to far from the front entrance of the mall. I hopped out and rushed in. I texted Chan to tell her where I would be. I got to the area right before they did. .

"Oh Angel I thought you lied for a second." Chantell said.

"Nahh I was actually here." I replied.

Chantell's brother, Micheal stepped in front of Chan.

"Hmm... why don't you leave with me?" Michael said as he bit his lip.

"Why don't you leave with your sister?"

"We was talking first Shorty. I let Chan have yo ass because you was so sure you was gay."

"Maybe because I am... dumbass."

"You know what's dumb... you bitch. You know if yo mama was alive she wouldn't be happy to find out her only daughter like women."

I know what he's doing but it worked... that got under my skin now I'm pist. Chantell whispered something in Michael's ear. Then they both looked over. Oh God. Is that Brandon.

"Umm look, I'm over here." I said trying to get their attention off him.

Michael pulled a gun out of his picket and kept it to his side so nobody can see.

This in not going well.

"Your with this fuckface aren't you?"

I stepped back in fear of the gun.

If he shoot me I'm done. I gotta get that from him.

I stepped back up and gripped the gun and tristed his wrist so he would let it go then quickly shot him. They both hit the ground... she was standing right behind him.

I couldn't hear. I was getting really dizzy and hot. My hands started sweatting then all of a sudden someone came and yelled at me. It took me a second to comprehend and understand who it was. But I figured out it was Brandon. He said 'let's go'.

"O-okay!" I said really weakly but loudly.

Brandon took the gun and grabbed my wrist and we ran.

His hand was really warm and I was already hot. It just made his hand sweat also. But he didn't let go until we exited the building. I lead him to the car quickly and we left. I began yelling and freaking out but he managed to keep his cool. Eventually his calmness calm me also.

I feel safe right now. Almost indestructible. But it was only because I had Brandon here. I don't know why but I feel like I like him.

I didn't want to go home yet so I drove to a dark alley and turned off the headlights which only made it darker. We started talking and he started making me seem like the bad guy. I got out and sat on the Hood of the car. A few seconds later he came and stood by me.

I just want him to do what he did in the elevator and just kiss me.

He told me he would help me hide.

This is great. At this point I want to just rush for the first move. I guess I'm not gay. But... how will others understand this. They will hate me and call me confused and other fucked up shit. I doubt he even like me he might just want to get in my pants. It's so sad but it might be true.

"We need to prepare for anything." He said.

"I feel prepared when your around it seems." I said.

"Wait... are you flirting?"

"Maybe." I said as I smirked.

He smiled at me.

"Faggot!" He said as he began to laugh.

I didn't think it was funny but his laugh was so I began laughing also.