Chapter 12

*Save The Song For Later*

Angel POV

We locked Amber and Chan in the trunk and got in the car.

How did this even happen... that was so quick. I need to thank Herb for coming through to help us. I can't believe Amber would even do such a thing to me. How could she do this. No money in the world should be worth our friendship well... whatever that was.

"Aye, You good Angel?" Herb asked.

"physically, yes... mentally, no." I replied.

"Well you will be... I'm taking you home."

"I'm okay with that. I missed my bed."

"We are dropping you off then leaving... there's stuff that need to be done and I think you had enough of this lifestyle."

"Wait so I'm being cut off?"

"Not necessarily... we will only have small talk and make music together every blue moon."

"Wait Herb, I ain't agree to this shit." Brandon said.

"I mean look... she gone die fucking around with us bro." Herb replied.

"I wont allow that to happen."

I'm in the back seat blushing and shit.

"Nigga... You ain't bullet proof so how the fuck do you expect to prevent her death?" Herb said.

"I don't know man but, i caught feelings for this girl." Brandon said.

"Feelings?! What the fuck bro. we supposed to be able to simply simply get rid of bitches."

"Bitches?! and It's not even your situation... this is because of me! I am use to this lifestyle... just trynna get away from it!" I said loudly.

"Exactly!" Brandon said.

"And i ain't no bitch in the first place... it's like right when I think you cool again you go and fuck some shit up. Brandon you don't have to watch me. I don't want you to leave." I continued.

"Hm.... Then I'm coming to stay with you." He said calmly.

"Brooooo! What the fuck has gotten into you?" Herb said.

"Man she not a  bitch if you would just stop trying to fuck girls and get to know them maybe you would understand. I ain't felt like this since my sophomore year... now will you just let me enjoy this feeling while it's here."

"Awe man you sound like a pussy."

"I'm a pussy for liking someone?"

It was silent the rest of the ride. I guess Herb had no comeback to that.

We pulled up in front of the building. I got out of the car and walk to the entrance. I looked back at the car and Brandon was seated and not facing me. Then the door opened and he hopped out and slammed the door with a huge frown on his face. He stormed up to me and Herb pulled off.

Well.... they must have exchanged some words...

We walked in and got on the elevator. I leaned on him the entire way up. It stopped then we went to my penthouse and entered it.

"Just go and lay down... I'll order some pizza and we can just relax and eat." I said as I rubbed his back.

I stepped into the kitchen and dialed Pizza Hut number and ordered  a large pepperoni pizza. Then I walked into the room with him. I got into my underwear then into bed with him.

"I'm sorry I put you through this." I said.

"Nahh its good because had it not been for this situation I'm pretty sure we would've ever gotten this close." He replied.

I got closer to him and wrapped my arms around his body. He kissed me then...

*Ding Dong*

"I got it" Brandon said.

He got up and left the room. I sat in darkness and looked at the ceiling.

I'm just curious on why this all happened to me. Will this all lead to something good or is my life just going to finish off in misery. I know this isn't the end of this. If Herb kill them we are going to still hide out and if he just beat them then let them go and pay them to keep it hushed out they will most likely come back for more. Chan ain't one to give up but, Angel is. Angel dropped out of college at least 3 times now.

Brandon came back into the room with pizza and set the box on the bed. I sat up and opened it to grab a slice. Before I could bite the slice Brandon took it out of my hand bit it. He laughed at me. I just looked up at him feeling shitty.

"You get on my nerves!" I said laughing.

"Just like how you get on mine." He said back laughing.

We ate the entire pizza. Of course I tried to eat pretty but then, I said fuck it and started smashing. I got up to throw the box away in the kitchen. I went to the fridge and pulled a bottle of hennessy. I grabbed two wine glasses and filled them. I brought the drinks back to the room and handed him one.

This is nice... I want to spend every night like this.

I took a sip and he grabbed my glass and placed it on the side table. He got closer to me and started kissing me. I kissed him back. He started to kiss my neck and placed his hand under my shirt. Then he took my shirt off. At this point he was on top of me kissing my neck, chest, then stomach. He unbuttoned my pants then took them off. I took off my bra then he took off my pants. I helped him take his shirt off the he got completely naked. He took my underwear off.

I didn't see this coming but, I'm ready.

He put his hands in mine, looked me in the eyes, then it started.

I was in pain for a bit then it stopped and I couldn't help but to embrace the moment. Amazement. I never thought it would be this good. I mean I thought people exaggerated it like they do about being high. I thought it would be uncomfortable moaning but, I couldn't hold it in.

At this point we're on the maroon carpet flooring and tired. I placed my head on his chest and he held me by my waist. I looked up at him and lifted his head for another kiss. Our tongues twisted.

Sensational situation that led to our satisfaction.

We got off the floor and into bed and fell asleep.