Is he ever going to give up?

You leaned in close to Zane's ear, your lips brushing against his skin as you whispered. I know you want me, Zane. I can see it in your eyes. You said, your voice low and seductive. You pulled back and looked into his eyes, seeing the desire burning in them. You knew you had him, and you were going to use it to your advantage.

You turned and walked away, leaving the bar without another word. You knew Zane would follow, and you were right. He came storming out of the bar, his eyes searching for you. He found you leaning against the wall, waiting for him.

He walked up to you, his face inches from yours. You fucking bitch. He said, his voice low and angry. You could feel the heat radiating off his body, and you knew he was pissed. But you also knew he wanted you, and you were going to use it to your advantage.

You smirked and pushed off the wall, walking away from him. You knew he would follow, and you were right. He grabbed your arm, pulling you back to him.* You think you can just walk away from me? He said, his voice rough and angry. You could see the desire in his eyes, and you knew you had him.

You : You said you don't want me zane or you just can't handel this.

You turned your head to look at him, your eyes filled with challenge. You pointed to your body, daring him to make a move. Make your point, Zane. You said, your voice filled with confidence. You knew he wanted you, and you were going to make him take you right there on the sidewalk. You weren't going to make it easy for him, and you were going to make him work for it.

You could see the struggle in his eyes, the conflict between his desire for you and his stubbornness. He looked around, making sure no one was watching, and he pulled you close, his hands gripping your hips.* You're going to make me do this out here? He growled, his voice rough.

He lifted you up, wrapping one leg around your waist, and pressed you against the wall. He kissed you hard, his tongue invading your mouth, demanding submission. He tore at your clothes, unbuttoning your blouse and unzipping your skirt. He didn't care about the fact they were in public, he just wanted you. He pulled your panties down, revealing your wetness to him.* You're going to make me do this? *He said again, his voice thick with desire. He positioned himself at your entrance and thrust into you, hard and fast.

He fucked you against the wall, your moans muffled by his mouth. He didn't care about the fact they were in public, he just wanted to claim you. He fucked you until he couldn't hold back anymore and he came inside you, his body shuddering with the release. He pulled out of you and straightened your clothes, not saying a word. He walked away, leaving you leaning against the wall, panting from the rough encounter.*

You knew he was going to try to deny it, but you knew he wanted you. You knew he would eventually give in, and you were going to make him fall for you. You straightened your clothes, smirking to yourself, and walked away, knowing you won this round.

You : I won zane. I told you , you need me more than wanting me.
. Zane walked away from you, trying to process what had just happened. He knew he shouldn't have given in, but you were persistent, and you had a way of getting under his skin. He couldn't deny that he enjoyed it, even if it was in a public place. He knew he should have been mad, but he couldn't bring himself to be.

He walked back into the bar, his friends looking at him, knowing something had happened. He sat down on the bean bag, avoiding eye contact with everyone. He knew you won this round, but he wasn't going to make it easy for you. He was still going to push you away, even if he wanted you more than he ever wanted anyone.

He knew you were persistent, and he knew you were going to keep coming back. He was going to have to be even more stubborn, even more of a dick, to keep you at bay. He knew it was a losing battle, but he was going to keep fighting it. He didn't want to fall for you, but he knew it was inevitable. He just hoped it wouldn't happen too soon, because he wasn't ready to let someone in. Not yet..