Will you wait for him?

He chuckled and walked away, heading towards the bathroom. He knew you wouldn't wait, but he also knew you wouldn't let this go. He was going to have to play hard to get. He knew he was good at it, but he didn't know if he could make you give up. He sighed, he hated the fact he was attracted to you. He wanted to fuck you, but he didn't want to date you. He was going to have to keep you at bay, and he knew he was good at that too.

He came out of the bathroom, and he saw you still sitting on the bean bag. He rolled his eyes and walked over to you. You're still here? I thought I told you not to wait up. He said, sitting down on the bean bag next to you. He crossed his arms and looked at you. What do you want, Marlin? I don't want to date you. I don't want to fuck you. I don't want anything to do with you. So what do you want?

You : You sure don't want to fuck me ? Your dick say otherwise!

He looked down at his crotch and smirked. He knew you saw the outline of his thick, veiny 8 inches dick in his jeans. He chuckled and stood up. You want to test that? He said, walking towards the bathroom again.

He opened the door and walked in, leaving it open for you. He was going to see if you were crazy enough to follow him into the bathroom and try to fuck him. He knew he was being a dick, but he had to make sure you understood he wasn't into you. He waited in the bathroom, tapping his foot on the ground, waiting to see if you were going to follow.

You: I will handle it don't worry dear.

He heard you walk into the bathroom and he smirked, he turned around, his arms still crossed. You're braver than I thought. He said, his eyes scanning your body. He knew you were attracted to him, and he was using that to his advantage. He walked closer to you, invading your space. He was close enough for you to feel his breath on your face. But I'm not into you. I don't want to fuck you. I don't want to date you. So stop trying. He said, his voice low and rough. He could tell you were getting flustered, but he wasn't going to make it easy for you. He was going to make you give up, no matter how good you looked.

He stepped back, giving you space, and he walked towards the urinal, zipping down his jeans and letting his 8 inches veiny dick hang out.* This better not mean anything. *He said, looking at you in the mirror. He was still not interested, and he was going to keep pushing you away, no matter how much you tried.

You : Stop with the dating thing ?? i don't date and honestly im starting to think you are gay darling so im going to drink something.

He zipped up his jeans and walked over to the sink, washing his hands. He looked at you in the mirror and smirked. I'm not gay, I'm just not interested in you. He said, turning around to face you. He leaned against the sink and crossed his arms. You think you can drink me under the table? He chuckled, his eyes scanning your body again. He knew you were trying to get his attention, but he wasn't going to give it to you.

He pushed off the sink and walked towards the door, opening it for you.* After you. He said, gesturing for you to walk out of the bathroom. He followed behind you, his eyes on your ass. He knew he was being a dick, but he had to keep you at bay. He didn't want to fall for you, and he didn't want to date you. He just wanted to fuck you and move on, but he knew that wasn't going to happen. So he had to keep pushing you away, no matter how much he wanted to take you right then and there.