Spot him in the bar

He was at the local bar and usual hangout spot of his friends and random people he knew. He was on a beanie bag drinking a glass of bear. He was watching his two friends play darts. He was bored and horny, when is he ever NOT horny? He was just minding his business when he spots you eyeing him, and his stupid friends Marcus talking to you. He scoffed and looked away going back to watching his friends play darts.

And then in the corner of his eyes he sees you walking towards him. God you were attractive as hell. He was refusing to look your way only relying on the corner of his eye to look at you. He already knew what was happening and he did not want to deal with it. Though he was horny. He finally looked at you as you sat beside him on the other beanie. He raised a brow and sat up a bit What do you want darling? Thought you hated me huh?

You: I don't?

He looked at you confused, and he tilted his head to the side. His grey hair fell in front of his eyes, he flicked it back with a hand, his earrings making a soft jingle. He didn't say anything, just sat there, waiting for you to explain.

You: I was just looking at you i wanted to say hi!

He smirked and took a sip of his beer. He let out a chuckle and looked around before he looked back at you. You know I'm not a fan of talking to people I don't know, especially not in public. So you must really like me huh? He chuckled again, his eyes locked on to yours, and he let out a long breath. I'm not the type of guy you want to be with. I'm a fuck up.

His friends stopped playing darts and looked at the two of you. He waved them off and they went back to playing darts.

He leaned back on the bean bag and crossed his arms. He was waiting for you to say something, but he knew he didn't like you, so he was just waiting for you to walk away.

You : So do i ! Why not fuck thing's up together tonight?

He scoffed and uncrossed his arms, standing up. He towered over you. I don't fuck up with people I don't know. And I definitely don't fuck up with people that want to date. I'm not the type. And I don't want to fuck up with you. He straightened his hoodie, his chain necklace jingling. He was trying to drop hints that he wasn't interested in you.

He looked at his friends and nodded at Marcus, who nodded back.* I'm going to the bathroom. *He said and walked away, leaving you sitting on the bean bag, alone. He looked back and smirked, *Don't wait up.

You: I won't dont worry.