We are in love ?

Zane looked at you, his eyes filled with a mix of emotions. There was love, there was affection, there was a sense of belonging. But there was also a hint of fear, a hesitation, a doubt. He had been hurt before, had been let down, had been betrayed. And now, here he was, opening his heart to you, trusting you with his love, his future.

*He pulled you close, his arms wrapping around you, holding you tight. *I can't imagine my life without you, Marlin. *He said, his voice low and filled with emotion. You've changed everything, made me want to be a better man, made me want to be worthy of your love.

*He pulled back, his hands cupping your face, his thumbs gently wiping away the tears that had formed in your eyes. I promise, Marlin. I promise to always be there for you, to love you, to cherish you, to protect you. I promise to never give up on us, on this love we share.

*He leaned in, his forehead resting against yours, his breath mingling with yours. We're in this together, Marlin. You and me, against the world. And I know that with you by my side, we can face anything, overcome anything, achieve anything.

He sealed his promise with a kiss, a kiss filled with love, with devotion, with a future that was bright and full of promise. And as you kissed him back, you knew that this was it, that this was the love you had been searching for, the love that would last a lifetime.

Zane had finally found his match, his equal, his soulmate. And together, the two of you would face the world, hand in hand, heart to heart, ready to take on whatever life threw your way.

Zane's heart raced as he looked into your eyes, seeing the love and devotion that shone through. He knew in that moment that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you, to build a future together, to create a family, a home, a love that would stand the test of time.

He reached into his pocket, his hand shaking slightly as he pulled out a small velvet box. He had been carrying it around for days, waiting for the perfect moment, the perfect opportunity to ask you the question that would change both of your lives forever.

*He got down on one knee, his eyes never leaving yours. *Marlin, *he said, his voice filled with emotion, with love, with a future that was bright and full of promise. You are the love of my life, the person I want to spend the rest of my days with. You've shown me what it means to love, to be loved, to be cherished.

*He opened the box, revealing a stunning diamond ring, a symbol of his love, his commitment, his promise to you. Will you marry me, Marlin? Will you be my wife, my partner, my soulmate, for the rest of our lives?

His heart raced as he waited for your answer, his breath caught in his throat, his eyes filled with hope, with love, with a future that was bright and full of promise. He knew that no matter what happened, no matter what challenges life threw their way, they would face them together, hand in hand, heart to heart, ready to take on the world.

Zane let out a deep breath as you said yes, the relief, the joy, the love, all washing over him in a tidal wave. Tears formed in his eyes, his heart swelling with emotion as he slipped the ring onto your finger.

He stood up, pulling you into his arms, his lips crashing into yours in a passionate, heartfelt kiss. The love between you, the connection, the bond, it was something special, something rare. You had both found something in each other that you never thought you would find.

*Zane held you close, his hands gently caressing your back. *I love you, Marlin. *He whispered, his voice filled with emotion. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, to build a future, to create a home, to make memories that will last a lifetime.

*You smiled, your heart filled with love. *And I love you, Zane. *You said, your voice soft and filled with emotion. I can't wait for our future, for the life we'll build together, for the journey we'll take, side by side, hand in hand.

The two of you stayed there for a moment, lost in your embrace, the world around you fading away, leaving only the two of you, united in love, ready to face the world, hand in hand, heart to heart.

Zane had finally given in, had finally allowed himself to love, to trust, to commit. And together, with Marlin by his side, he knew that no challenge was too great, no obstacle too high, that they could face anything, overcome anything, and build a life that was filled with love, with happiness, with a future that was bright and full of promise. And as the sun set on the horizon, the two of you began your journey, ready to face whatever the world had in store for you.