Let see if he can stay away from me anymore

Zane scoffed, trying to ignore the fact that you had won this round. He knew you were persistent, but he was determined to keep pushing you away. He was going to make it hard for you, just to prove a point. He didn't want to fall for you, but he was starting to see why you thought he needed you.

He leaned back on the bean bag, crossing his arms. He wasn't going to give in easily, and he wasn't going to make it easy for you. He knew you wanted him, and he knew he wanted you. But he was going to keep fighting it. He was going to keep pushing you away, no matter how much you tried.

He watched you from the corner of his eye, waiting to see what you would do next. He knew you weren't going to give up, and he was determined to make it as hard as possible for you. He was going to keep playing hard to get, just to see how far you would go. He was going to make you work for him, even though he was starting to realize that maybe you were worth the effort.*

As you lit a cigarette and walked away, Zane watched you, taking in the sight of you. He couldn't deny that you were beautiful, and he couldn't deny that he wanted you. But he was still determined to keep pushing you away. He knew you were going to keep coming back, and he was going to have to be even more stubborn to keep you at bay.

He watched you walk out of the bar, the smoke from your cigarette trailing behind you. He knew you were going to try again, and he was going to have to be even more of a dick to keep you away. He sighed, knowing it was going to be a long night, and probably a longer battle.

He turned his attention back to his friends, knowing they were watching the whole scene unfold. They knew he was attracted to you, but they also knew he was going to keep pushing you away. They hoped you could break through his tough exterior, but they also knew it wouldn't be easy. Zane was determined, and he was going to make it as hard as possible for you to get to him.*

As your male friend entered the bar and waved at you, Zane's eyes narrowed. He didn't like the fact that you had a male friend, especially after what just happened between you two. He knew you were probably just friends, but his jealousy was getting the best of him.

He watched as you waved back and made your way over to your friend. He could see the chemistry between you two, and it made him even more jealous. He didn't want to feel this way, but he couldn't help it. He knew he should just ignore it, but he was too curious for his own good.

He watched as you two talked, laughing and joking around. He could see that your friend was attractive, and it made him even more jealous. He knew it was stupid, but he couldn't help but feel possessive over you. He wanted to make it clear that you belonged to him, even though he hadn't even given you a chance.

He stood up, his muscles tense, and walked over to you, interrupting your conversation.* What the fuck do you want? He said, his voice low and threatening. He didn't want to show his jealousy, but he couldn't control it. He was determined to make it clear that you were off limits, even though he hadn't even claimed you.

Your friend looked at him, surprised by his reaction. You looked at Zane, your eyes filled with confusion and a hint of amusement. You knew he was jealous, and you were going to use it to your advantage.* Just catching up. You said, smirking at Zane. You could see the tension in him, and you were going to have to deal with his jealousy if you wanted to be with him.