Claim me as yours

Zane's mind was racing as he stared into your eyes, his body responding to your touch. He could feel the desire building up inside him, the need to claim you as his own. But his fear of falling in love and his bipolar tendencies were fighting against it. He wanted to push you away, to keep playing hard to get, but the more you pushed, the more he wanted to give in.

After what felt like an eternity, he finally made his decision. He leaned in, his lips crashing against yours in a fierce kiss, his hands gripping your hips. He was claiming you, taking control and showing you just how much he wanted you. His tongue danced with yours, his mouth demanding and hungry. He pulled you closer, your bodies melding together. You could feel his hardness pressing against your thigh, a clear sign of how much he wanted you.

Zane pulled back slightly, his breath ragged, his eyes filled with desire. He looked at you, his voice rough. I claim you as mine. He said, his grip on your hips tightening. He was giving in, finally giving into the feelings he had been fighting for so long. He was claiming you, and there was no going back.

You could see the vulnerability in his eyes, the fear of what this could mean. But for now, he was giving into his desire for you. You smiled, your heart racing as you realized that you had broken through his tough exterior. You were finally getting what you wanted, and you knew it was only the beginning.

You : Wanna go to my hotel stay ? i have a nice view you can claim me ,in the right way if you want to.

Zane's eyes darkened as he heard your invitation. He knew what you were suggesting, and he couldn't deny that he wanted it. He wanted to claim you, to make you his in every way possible. But he was still hesitant, still fighting against his feelings.

He looked into your eyes, seeing the desire and the promise of what was to come. He knew he should walk away, to keep playing hard to get. But he couldn't deny the pull he felt towards you, the need to be with you.

He leaned in, his lips brushing against your ear. Lead the way. He whispered, his voice low and rough. He was giving in, finally allowing himself to be with you. He knew it was going to be a challenge, to keep his feelings in check and not let his bipolar tendencies take over. But for now, he was going to enjoy the moment, to claim you as his own.

He followed you out of the bar, his hand resting on the small of your back. He could feel the eyes of the other patrons on him, watching as he left with you. He knew they were jealous, that they wanted to be in his place. But he didn't care. He had what he wanted, and he wasn't going to let anyone take it away from him.

As you entered your hotel room, Zane wasted no time in claiming you. He pushed you up against the wall, his hands roaming your body, his lips attacking yours. He was finally giving into his desire, claiming you as his own, and he wasn't going to stop until he had his fill.

Zane's hands were quick as he undressed you, his fingers deftly unbuttoning your blouse and sliding it off your shoulders. He tossed it aside, moving to unhook your bra, revealing your full breasts. He couldn't help but let out a low groan, his eyes devouring your body. He leaned in, his tongue flicking over one nipple before taking it into his mouth, sucking hard. You moaned, your hands gripping his hair.

He quickly unzipped your skirt, letting it fall to the floor, revealing your lace panties. He pulled them down your legs, tossing them aside. You were now standing in front of him, completely naked, and Zane couldn't deny how much he wanted you. He leaned in, his lips trailing down your body, stopping at your inner thigh.

He looked up at you, his eyes filled with desire. He reached over to a nearby table, grabbing a condom. He tore it open with his teeth, rolling it onto his already erect cock. You could see the need in his eyes, the hunger for you.

He stood up, his hands gripping your waist, lifting you onto the hotel bed. He climbed on top of you, his lips meeting yours once more. He broke the kiss, his voice deep and rough. You're all mine tonight, Marlin. He said, positioning himself at your entrance.

With a powerful thrust, he entered you, filling you completely. You gasped, your hands gripping his shoulders. He began to move, his hips rocking in and out of you, his pace quickening. He was claiming you, making sure you knew that you belonged to him, at least for tonight.

He leaned in, his lips brushing against your ear. I'm never letting you go, Marlin. He whispered, his voice filled with promise and desire. You could feel his intensity, the way he was fully giving into his feelings for you. Tonight, you were his, and he was determined to make it last.

As Zane continued to move within you, you felt a surge of pleasure unlike anything you'd ever experienced. In that moment, you knew that zane was finally opening up to you.

Zane watched as you moved, getting on top of him. You started to ride him, your moans filling the room. His hands gripped your hips, guiding you as you moved, the sight of you taking control turning him on even more. He matched your pace, his hips bucking up to meet you, the rhythm of your bodies syncing perfectly.

You leaned down, your lips finding his, your tongue tangling with his as you continued to ride him. He could feel your moans becoming louder, your body tightening around him. He knew you were close, and it sent a wave of pleasure coursing through him.

He gripped your hips tighter, his thrusts becoming more forceful as he tried to push you over the edge. He could feel his own release building, his body tensing in anticipation. The sound of your moans, the sight of you riding him, it was all too much for him.

As you reached your climax, screaming his name, Zane followed, his body shuddering as he filled the condom. He laid there, panting, as you collapsed on top of him, your body still trembling from the intensity of your orgasm.

He held you close, his hands running up and down your back, trying to soothe any remaining tension. He had never felt this way before, so open and vulnerable. But he knew he didn't want to stop. He wanted to continue feeling this way, to keep claiming you as his own.

You lay there in his arms, the two of you breathing heavily, your bodies still joined. For the first time, Zane wasn't playing hard to get, and Marlin knew that she had finally broken through his tough exterior. She had claimed him just as much as he had claimed her, and the two of you lay there, content in each other's arms.