1

I walked in to my bright and boring high school hall this is my first year in high school and I am perfectly fine with it. I'm not nervous I'm not scared nothing. You're probably wondering who I am. I am Willow Carter Relic, and I'm just another high school girl. My whole life has been, I don't know exactly how to say it different I guess would be the word. Um late last year my dad was stabbed and killed, it was murder. My mom isn't the greatest either she's what we would call.......a whore. Ever since dad died. She waited about a month before she started going for everyone on the police squad. And ever since dad passed we've had this guy named Kyle from the police squad watching our house. Apparently my dad made him promise as his dying wish that he would watch over our house and protect me and my mother no matter what. As of right now I'm at my locker getting my stuff out for first period Math class. Of course I get the normal stairs from everyone and the boys give me a disgusted look. Now I know you're probably thinking 'well why doesn't she do anything about it' 'is she upset about it'

NO I'm not.

I hate people especially if they are of the male gender. Well, here goes another day.