8

I woke up in Tyler's room. Tied to his bed. Naked. Completely bare. I started yanking and pulling on the restraints. The door opened. "Well well well look who's awake" he taunted.
"let me go" I clenched my jaw and continued yanking on the restraints.
"not until we have some fun" he taunted.
"Why are you doing this" I ask, trying to buy time.
"all I wanted was for you to love me. all I wanted was for you to care for me." He says, sounding hurt.
"And how does this make any sense with what you just said?" Time is valuable at this point.
"because I'm gonna make love to you" he says with a sickening grin.
"if I agree to be your girlfriend will you let me go." I try, starting to panic.
"Hmmm, let me think....you have two options, 1 you stay here for at least a week and I'll have sex with you at least 5 times a day. Or. I'll have sex with you once, you'll keep your pretty little mouth shut, and you'll, be ,my girlfriend and you can continue your every day life. you have 1 hour to decide but either way we are having sex right now." He undid the feet restraints then got on top of me. "Get off of me!!!!" He smacked my boob. Hard. "Strike 1" he then started grabbing and playing with my boobs, kissing me in the process. I didn't move at all...scared I would get smacked again. He stopped the kiss and muttered "Strike 2" he then slapped me across the face. He took his shirt off and tide it around my mouth. So I couldn't scream. He took his pants and underwear off, put a condom on ,and bended my knees up and spread them exposing my entrance. He positioned himself and entered. I cried out in agony. "2...2....2 I pick 2" I cried out. But he still continued to shove himself in me further and further harder and harder.

Cody's P.O.V

"2...2....2 I pick 2" a familiar voice cried out. Who? What? Where? I know I've herd that voice before...... WILLOW!!!!! I grab the door handle to my brothers room but it was locked so I backed up and kicked it down. I yanked Tyler off her and slammed his head into the ground. He was unconscious. I ran over and grabbed willows wrists and untied them. I took my shirt off and slipped her head and arms through it. I picked her up she cried out. "make it stop...please please make it stop" she cried it was loud enough for me to here it, but quite enough no one else did. "Willow Willow shhhh it's ok it's me Cody" we were almost to my room I got to my room and closed the door. She had a busted lip. She had a cut on the side of her head. Her thighs were covered in blood. Damn it. "Willow is it ok if I give you a shower?" She nodded weakly. I sat her on the chair by my desk. I pulled my pants off along with my underwear. I slid on swimming trunks. I pulled the shirt off of her and gently picked her up bridal style. I walked in to my walk in shower and turned on the water to a nice lukewarm temperature. "Can you stand" I ask her. She slowly nods her head and I sit her feet down on the ground slowly. She started rocking, So I grabbed her hips to steady her. I started washing her hair, and conditioned it. I started washing her body with an extra shower poof I had in a spare drawer. I gave it to her to wash her lady bitz if you know what I mean. And started rinsing her hair. She sat her forehead on my chest. I turned us around and quickly washed my hair and body except my "little buddy" and got a towel I slipped my shorts off and tied a towel around my waist. I grabbed two more I tied one around her right above her lady bitz and started drying her hair she leaned into me. "I'm cold" she whispered. I grabbed two pairs of boxers and a t-shirt. I slid one pair of boxers on, and dropped my towel. I slipped the shirt over the towel wrapped around her. The shirt went about mid thigh so I untied the towel and helped her slide the boxers on. I grabbed all three towels and threw them into the laundry basket. I came back into the room to see her sitting on the bench right in front of the bed exactly like I left her.... I walked over and grabbed her hips gently pulling her up to me she wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me. She nudged her head into my neck and I squeezed her tight but not to tight. "Are you still cold?" I mumble to her she nodded her head slowly. "come on let's get you to bed" I picked the blanket up and laid her down I covered her up. I went to walk to the couch but she grabbed my hand. "stay with me" she mumbled with tears in her eyes. How can I say no. I walked to the other side and got in and covered up as well. She rolled over facing me... She held her arms out like a little kid wanting to be picked up I slid closer and wrapped my arms around her. She instantly relaxed. "What's your full name?" She mumbled sleepiness clear in her voice. "Cody" I said in an obvious voice "no I mean your entire name" she whispered "Cody Colbertson" I respond. "whats your middle name?" She continued asking.  "I don't have one" I reply. "why not" she pouted.  "I don't know"  I said staring at her even though her eyes were closed. "what's your favorite color?" She asked opening her bright green eyes. "You need to gets some sleep" I say pulling the blanket up further around us"what is it" she asked again. "ugh sky blue and lime green" I gave in.  "what do you do behind closed doors?" She asked closing her eyes once again.  "Since I moved here?" I asked. "Yea" she said like it was obvious.  "I watched over you, and protected you when you needed it most" I answered honestly. She opened her eyes again. Then she backed away a little and tilted her head up. She kissed me. Nice and slow. Passionate and loving. Perfect. Just perfect. She broke the kiss and cuddled back into me. "I may not remember this tomorrow but I really do love you Cody. You're always there when I need you...." I could feel the 'but' coming on "but... I can't date you I can't actually love you. And show you affection. I have to hide every feeling that I have for you because I told Tyler I picked two I had to I couldn't last a week like that...please don't hate me. Please please please don't hate me" she started crying. "Hey hey shhhh I could never hate you...I'll protect you from now on you don't have to worry" I say feeling her sadness. I pressed my lips to her head and left them there until her cries slowly stopped and her breathing evened out. "I love you Willow" She was asleep. I whispered before I fell asleep next to her.