5

I go home to see my mother; Cindy, Cody,Tyler, and their mother; Karen. I'm too annoyed to deal with them so I ignore them and walk upstairs. I get into the shower to wash off the semi- horrible day I just had. I just needed to forget what happened yesterday. When I was done I went to my room got dressed and walked downstairs to see if they left yet. Sadly, they didn't. Cody and Tyler were starring at me, which was making me pissed. "If you two don't stop starring at me I'll rip out your damn eyeballs" I growl. Cody looked away, but Tyler wouldn't. I am going to kick his ass! It was like his eyes were undressing me right there. He smiled and asked "Where's your restroom"?
"Upstairs on the left" my mom says
"Thanks"
When he went upstairs I got lunch for myself and watched tv while Cody just sat there listening to the conversation with my mother and his mother. When I went upstairs the bathroom door was closed with the light on. Still in the bathroom. So I went into my room and shut the door. What I didn't know is he was in there. Tyler. Sitting on my bed.
"Get the fuck out!" I immediately fired at him.
"I just wanted to ask you a question" he defended.
"What hell do you want to ask me?" I snapped again.
"Oh I was just wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" He said with a chuckle.
"What? Fuck no" I fire. Taken aback by his request.
"Looks like I'm not leaving anytime soon" he says and lays back.
"If I say yes will you get out of my damn room?" I asked about to snap.
"Maybe" he says with his smirk I wanted to slap off his face.
"Yes I'll go out on a date with you! Now get out!" I screamed
"Fine. I'll see you tomorrow" he said coming towards me. I ducked and slid out of his path, preventing his arms from touching me.
"Out!"
Now I'm finally alone.