Chapter Five - Silence

Mango curled his tail over his paws he wondered when nighttime would strike, he looked around everyone was still talking and chatting quietly but that's when he spotted a cat a white cat with silver spots on their legs reaching down to his paws, he seemed quite fluffy if you asked him but the weirdest thing was that he was transparent. Mango slipped over and looked at the feline, he looked back a bit shocked that he was looking at him.

'Who are you?' Mango asked sitting down next to him. 'How can you see me?' He countered, not answering his question. 'So you no longer exist in this world' Mango sighed. 'Indeed my name is Qua, I am the former owner of the Circus before my apprentice Ringmaster killed me...'

'You owned the circus before Ringmaster!?' Mango's eyes widened. 'In fact I did, I did my best to turn Ringmaster away from the dark whispers but she was dragged into it... killing me and my mate, my staff were brutally abused and when she found out she could change cats into different creatures and makeshift them into her desires the circus plummeted into chaos, she either killed for the satisfaction or locked cats away, most cats died by committing suicide either by starving or killing themselves with their own claws... it was tragic'

Mango listened to Qua he never knew Ringmaster's true intentions but over time he knew everything led to the shadows and whatever whispers they seemed to produce. 'You seem to have Ringmaster's dark magic too, I must advise you to ignore the whispers that pull on your soul' Qua noted, he must have been watching when the group of cats fled down here because that what when Mango had used the dark magic.

'I see... i'll be more aware about these whispers that you speak off' Mango nodded, he seemed more mature than that of he was before Ringmaster transformed him into the bird, perhaps it was the countless and ruthless murders he had witnessed in his life. Savanna approached him soon after Qua vanished. 'Why are you over here alone! Dusk is coming and we needed to get everyone prepared for our escape'