Chapter 1

Rin Kamiya is just an average high school second year student and is a bit of a loner

Rin Kamiya is just an average high school second year student and is a bit of a loner. She has black hair with a red streak, and blue eyes. However, one of her eyes is covered by her bangs. Rin does not have any friends and likes playing video games during breaks. During lunchbreak, she likes playing her favourite game: "Kamen Rider W: Heisei Battle". Rin is obsessed with the game because W is her favourite Kamen Rider. Keep in mind, this story is set in 2009.

It is at this moment when the class gyaru and bully girl Hanna Sawada approaches and starts to make fun of Rin

It is at this moment when the class gyaru and bully girl Hanna Sawada approaches and starts to make fun of Rin. She says that Kamen Rider is lame and that Rin is lame for liking such things. She then yanks the console from Rin's hands, holding it in front of her.

"Hey, give it back!" Rin bellows

"Or what, loner!" Hanna bellows

Rin stares at her and seems to make Hanna angry. She stands up and attacks Hanna, punching her. Hanna looks up at her and Rin punches her again. She get her console back and it is at this moment when the teacher Mr Nakamura comes in. Hanna tells him that Rin attacked her, and he instantly believes her. Rin tries to explain but Mr Nakamura refuses to listen to her.

As Mr. Nakamura glared at Rin, his expression stern and unforgiving, she felt a surge of frustration and helplessness. She knew she was telling the truth, but Hanna's tears and fabricated sobs had already convinced the teacher of her guilt.

"Rin, you're coming with me to the principal's office," Mr. Nakamura said, his voice firm and authoritative. "You'll face the consequences of your actions."

Rin reluctantly followed the teacher, her mind racing with thoughts of injustice and anger. She couldn't believe Hanna had gotten away with bullying her yet again, and now she was being punished for standing up for herself.

As they walked through the empty corridors, the sound of their footsteps echoed off the walls. Rin's thoughts turned to her beloved game, "Kamen Rider W: Heisei Battle", and how it had been the catalyst for this entire ordeal. She wondered if she would ever be able to play it again, or if her console would be confiscated as a punishment.

When they arrived at the principal's office, Rin was greeted by the stern face of Principal Matsumoto. He listened to Mr. Nakamura's account of the incident, his expression growing increasingly disapproving.