21• The Unseen

Authors pov

Jungkook sat alone in the dimly lit room, his heart heavy with pain and confusion. The shadows seemed to close in around him, the eerie silence amplifying his sense of isolation. He felt like he was being watched, but he didn’t care. Anything was better than facing Jimin or Taehyung, and seeing their faces would only deepen his hurt.

His tears fell freely, dripping onto his lap as he sat crisscross on the bed, looking down at his trembling hands. The betrayal was suffocating, more painful than anything he’d ever experienced. Not even the darkest moments from his past compared to the agony of this moment. He had trusted Jimin, considered him his best friend, someone he could rely on—but now, everything had shattered.

He sighed heavily, feeling like a fool. He had fallen for Taehyung, and now he was paying the price. How could he have been so stupid? Of course, Jimin would be Taehyung’s choice. Jimin was everything Jungkook wasn’t—beautiful, desirable, sexy. And he, well, he was just Jungkook. Plain, ordinary, and clearly not enough.

The sound of the door creaking open startled him. He quickly wiped at his tears, turning to see Tae entering the room. Tae’s eyes were red and swollen from crying, his expression as broken as Jungkook felt. He hesitated for a moment, then quietly walked over to the bed and sat down beside Jungkook. Neither of them spoke; the silence was thick with unspoken pain.

After a moment, Jungkook found his voice, though it was shaky. “How are you feeling, Tae?”

Tae let out a bitter laugh that quickly turned into a sob. “My heart is shattered, Kook,” he whispered, his voice trembling. “I…I don’t know what to do.”

Jungkook’s own lips quivered as he struggled to hold back another wave of tears. “Same,” he whispered, the lump in his throat making it hard to speak. “I trusted Jimin… I thought I could count on him. And Taehyung… I thought…” His voice trailed off, unable to finish the sentence.

Tae reached out, his hand cupping Jungkook’s cheek, wiping away the tear that had escaped. “I’m so sorry, Jungkook… If things were different, if I didn’t love Jimin, I might have… I could have fallen for you… My brother is a jerk for not seeing you for you.”

Jungkook looked down, another tear slipping down his cheek. “But he doesn't love me,” he said, his voice barely audible. “And now… I’m just… I’m just here, crying over something I never really had.”

Tae’s heart ached at the sight of Jungkook’s tears. “You shouldn’t cry over someone who doesn’t deserve you,” he murmured, trying to comfort him. But Jungkook just shook his head, the tears continuing to fall.

“I can’t help it,” Jungkook whispered. “I trusted him. And I… I loved him, Tae. I still do.”

The words hung in the air, raw and painful. Tae’s lips trembled as he whispered back, “I wish I could forget. Just for tonight, I wish I could forget.”

Jungkook nodded, his tears shimmering in the dim light. “Me too.”

For a long moment, they simply stared at each other, both lost in their pain. Then, as if driven by some unspoken need, they moved toward each other. Their lips met in a desperate, heated kiss, fueled by the need to escape the agony that was tearing them apart.

Tae’s hands roamed over Jungkook’s body, quickly stripping away his clothes as their kiss deepened. Jungkook responded in kind, their movements hurried and frantic as they sought to lose themselves in each other.

Once they were both naked, Tae paused, his hands resting on Jungkook’s thighs. He looked into Jungkook’s eyes, silently asking for permission. Jungkook nodded, biting his lip as he watched Taehyung spit on his fingers. A poor excuse for lube but it was something.

Tae’s fingers were gentle as he prepared Jungkook, working the slick substance into him with slow, deliberate movements. Jungkook gasped at the intrusion, his body tensing for a moment before he forced himself to relax. Taehyung’s touch was soft, careful not to hurt him as he stretched him open, his fingers curling to brush against that spot inside that made Jungkook’s breath hitch.

“Tae… please,” Jungkook whispered, his voice trembling with need. He was ready, his body aching for more, for the release that only Tae could give him.

Tae nodded, his own breath coming in ragged gasps as he positioned himself at Jungkook’s entrance. Slowly, he pushed inside, his eyes locked onto Jungkook’s as he filled him completely. Jungkook’s back arched, a soft moan escaping his lips as Tae began to move.

“Fuck, Tae… so good,” Jungkook moaned, his hands clutching at the sheets beneath him as Taehyung set a steady, deep rhythm. Each thrust drove him closer to the edge, his body writhing with pleasure as Tae hit that perfect spot inside him over and over again.

Tae’s pace quickened, his thrusts becoming rougher, more intense as he lost himself in the sensation of Jungkook’s tight heat around him. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room, mingling with the breathless moans and gasps of pleasure.

Jungkook’s nails raked down Tae’s back, his legs wrapping around his waist as he pulled him closer, urging him on. “Harder, Tae… please… fuck me harder,” he begged, his voice cracking with need.

Tae growled low in his throat, his hips snapping forward with a new intensity as he pounded into Jungkook, giving him exactly what he asked for. Jungkook’s cries grew louder, his body trembling with the force of Tae’s thrusts as he teetered on the edge of release.

For now he could just pretend, pretend taehyung was the one fucking him. Making him feel good like he was now.

“Turn over,” Tae commanded, his voice rough with desire.

Jungkook complied, rolling onto his stomach and pushing up onto his hands and knees. Taehyung’s hands gripped his hips, pulling him back as he slammed into him from behind, the new angle allowing him to drive even deeper. Jungkook buried his face in the pillow, his moans muffled as he pushed back against Taehyung’s thrusts, chasing his own pleasure.

“Tae… I’m close,” Jungkook gasped, his body shuddering as he felt his orgasm building, the pleasure almost too intense to bear.

Tae didn’t slow down, his hips pistoning forward with a relentless pace as he drove them both toward the edge. “Come for me, Kook,” he groaned, his own voice tight with need.

With a loud cry, Jungkook came, his eyes rolling back into his head as he spilled onto the sheets beneath him. Tae followed moments later, thrusting deep into him one last time as he found his release, his breath coming in harsh pants as he collapsed onto Jungkook’s back.

They stayed like that for a moment, their bodies trembling in the aftermath of their intense coupling. But as the reality of what they had just done began to sink in, Tae’s satisfaction was quickly replaced by a wave of guilt and shame.

He slowly pulled out of Jungkook, rolling off the bed and reaching for his clothes. Jungkook remained where he was, his face buried in the pillow, his tears soaking into the fabric. He felt Tae’s gaze on him, but he couldn’t bring himself to look up, couldn’t bear to see the regret in his eyes.

Tae dressed in silence, his movements stiff and mechanical. Once he was fully clothed, he turned to Jungkook, his voice hollow as he spoke. “This… this was a mistake, Jungkook. We should forget it ever happened.”

Jungkook’s heart shattered at Tae’s words, the finality of them cutting him deeper than any physical wound ever could. He didn’t respond, didn’t move as Tae walked out of the room, leaving him alone once more.

When the door clicked shut behind Tae, the silence was deafening. Jungkook’s tears continued to fall, soaking the pillow beneath him as he stared blankly at the wall. The shame and guilt consumed him, wrapping around his heart like a vise. He had thought he could find solace in Tae, but all he felt now was emptiness.

“I’m no different from Jimin,” Jungkook whispered to himself, his voice broken and filled with self-loathing. “I’m no better than him…”

The realization hit him like a tidal wave, drowning him in a sea of despair. He had betrayed his own feelings, allowed himself to be used, and now he was left with nothing but regret. He had lost Jimin, lost Taehyung, lost tae, and most importantly, he had lost himself.

Kookie😔