18• Blurred Mistakes

Authors pov

Jimin sat alone at the mansion's dining table, cradling a bottle of strong wine he had found hidden away in one of the kitchen drawers. The alcohol warmed his insides, offering a temporary escape from the cold, dark reality of the haunted mansion. He sighed deeply, feeling the weight of exhaustion and stress pressing down on him. The days—or nights, he couldn’t even tell anymore—blurred together, and the lack of sunlight was driving him to the brink.

He missed everything about his old life—his family, the bright, busy days at the hospital, even the smallest, most mundane details. It all felt so far away now, like a distant dream. He took another long sip, savoring the burn as it slid down his throat.

The sound of footsteps pulled him from his thoughts, and he looked up to see Taehyung approaching. Jimin smiled softly, the alcohol making him feel more at ease, more welcoming.

Taehyung’s face lit up when he saw Jimin, and he quickly made his way over to sit beside him. His eyes fell on the bottle of wine, and he groaned in delight. "Is that what I think it is?"

Jimin nodded, pushing the bottle toward him. Taehyung took it eagerly, drinking straight from the bottle since there were no glasses around. They exchanged a few light-hearted words, but as the alcohol continued to flow, Taehyung grew increasingly touchy, his hands lingering on Jimin’s arm, his thigh. But Jimin didn’t mind; the alcohol had blurred his thoughts, making everything seem distant, almost dreamlike.

When Taehyung leaned in closer, brushing his lips against Jimin’s, Jimin didn’t hesitate. He closed his eyes and kissed him back, tasting the wine on both of their tongues. The kiss was slow at first, but quickly deepened, fueled by the alcohol and the desperate need for comfort. Taehyung moaned softly into the kiss, his hands sliding up Jimin’s back, pulling him closer.

Jimin’s mind spun, the alcohol making him forget, making him believe he was with Tae—his boyfriend. He didn’t realize it was Tae’s twin brother, Taehyung, who was kissing him with such urgency, such need.

Taehyung’s hands roamed over Jimin’s body, pulling him closer until Jimin was straddling him, his legs wrapped around Taehyung’s waist. Taehyung stood, holding Jimin securely as he moved them to the couch in the living room. They collapsed onto the cushions, their lips never parting as their hands fumbled with each other’s clothes, pulling off shirts and tossing them aside.

Jimin gasped as Taehyung’s lips moved to his neck, leaving a trail of heated kisses down his skin. He moaned softly, his hands threading through Taehyung’s hair, pulling him closer. The alcohol had numbed his thoughts, making everything feel more intense, more urgent.

"Tae..." Jimin moaned, his voice breathy and full of longing as he moved against him.

Taehyung froze for a split second, his heart skipping a beat at the sound of his name—or rather, the sound of his brother’s name. But the alcohol clouded his judgment, and he quickly pushed the thought aside, focusing on the way Jimin was moving against him, the way he was making him feel.

Jimin’s hands trembled as he reached down, undoing the last of Taehyung’s buttons before pulling him closer again. Their bodies pressed together, skin against skin, as they continued kissing, the wine and the heat of the moment making everything feel more intense.

Taehyung’s hands slid down to Jimin’s waist, guiding him as Jimin positioned himself on Taehyung’s lap, his back against Taehyung’s chest.

“A- ahh~” Jimin moaned in delight as he sunk down unto taehyung's huge length. His mouth was left open as he  started to move, his breaths coming in short gasps as he leaned back against Taehyung, their lips meeting in a slow, heated kiss.

They moved together, lost in the moment, the alcohol making everything feel surreal, like they were floating in a dream. Jimin moaned softly into Taehyung’s mouth, his hands gripping Taehyung’s thighs as he moved faster, the pleasure building inside him.

Taehyung’s hands gripped Jimin’s hips, guiding him as they moved together, the feeling so overwhelming that Jimin couldn’t hold back his cries. The pleasure was almost too much, and Jimin’s mind was a fog of emotion and sensation.

“ohh! T- tae! Fuck it feels so good!” Jimin cried out as taehyung started moving more faster inside him. His eyes rolled back, tears rolling down his cheeks as he moaned tae's name like a prayer.

“You like that, don't you baby?” Taehyung asked breathlessly. A groan escaping his throat as he felt hypnotized by the way jimin's hole was literally swallowing him. It all felt so good to be inside Jimin.

Jimin nodded, his eyebrows furrowing. The touch, the kisses, the voice... It all felt different from what he knew, tae was very shy in touching him. But this time, he seemed more confident, more like he knew what he was doing.

As they finally reached their peak, their bodies trembling from the intensity of it all, Jimin collapsed against Taehyung, panting and exhausted. For a moment, they simply lay there, their breaths mingling, their hearts pounding in sync.

Jimin stood up, moaning softly as taehyung slid out of him. His release flowing down his thighs and dropping to the floor in droplets.

He layed on the couch, closed his eyes and opened his legs, taehyung got in-between them, both of them feeling euphoric at the friction as they stayed in eachothers arm's.

But as the alcohol began to wear off, Jimin’s thoughts started to clear, and a creeping realization slowly settled in. He opened his eyes, and the room seemed to spin slightly as he turned to look at Taehyung.

“Taehyung...?” he whispered, his voice filled with confusion.

Taehyung’s expression was unreadable as he looked back at Jimin, a mixture of emotions swirling in his eyes. But before either of them could say anything, Jimin’s eyes fluttered shut, the exhaustion and the remnants of the alcohol pulling him into a deep, dreamless sleep.

More drama~