Chloe

We walked onto the field with our minds plugged. I kept thinking about Chloe and how long her doctors would let her stay at the hospital.

I tried to push the thought out of my head,but no matter what it kept coming back. I knew that I was gonna play my hardest tonight just for her!

I bucked up my chinstrap and ran onto the field for the opening Kickoff.

They booted it all the way to the 2 yard line. I ran down and laid a humongous hit on the returner.

I got up and jogged over to the bench. Coach congratulated me and told me that he felt that I was playing different tonight.

But he loved it. He could feel the energy I was playing with.

After they punt it we are at the 32 yard line. I march onto the field with my head held up.

I lined up and completely pancaked the linebacker. The running back gets a gain of 12 yards.

I turn around and look to see the linebacker still on his ass. Seeing that made me feel really good.

The next play I was going on an out route. I burst off the line and torch my man. I catch it and break the ankles of my defender. I keep on running with only one thought on my mind. Chloe...

I Score a touchdown and don't even do a celebration. I toss the ball to the ref and march back to the sideline. Steven and I do our handshake on the sideline.

Steven walks onto the field hoping to make a big play. He blitz the quarterback and gets a good old fashioned strip sack. We recovery it and Steven and I do our handshake.

The game was all the same after that. We scored and then made a turnover and then scored again.

After the game I was awarded the MVP of the game. When they interviewed me Post game I made sure to make sure that I dedicated it to Chloe.

After the game me and Steven drove over to the hospital. I ran inside and asked for Chloe.

"I'd like to go see Chloe please", I said.

"I'm sorry sir Chloe was kicked out of here this morning ".