Week 2 of the preseason

The opening kickoff Stevens takes it from the 3 yard line and goes up field he tries do what he did last game but he gets stopped at the 20 yard line. We come out running but on the first play Steven fumbles the ball. Luckily we recover but we lost 10 yards. We pass the ball but the Steven drops it. It's now 3&20. We pass it to the TE then BAAM I hear a pop. I look and see the TE laying on the ground. Not moving at all, I can't stand it and I run over to him even though we didn't really talk we are on a team so that makes us family. They go and get the cart. I know he's gonna be out for the season. He sacrificed himself just to get the first down. The coach puts me in and we try to catch them off guard and pass the ball. It is TE corner and I realize that this is my first chance of touching the ball. BLUE 42 SET HIKE HIKE, I burst off the line and fake it to the inside and go outside the QB throws it's near the sideline I catch it and realize I need to keep both feet in bound I try the toe tap and it is successful I gain 28 yards on that one play. A few plays later it is 3rd and goal. I'm running a fade route.DOWN SET 39 39 HIKE. The QB drops back and throws it up. I jump and get the catch the catch and me and Steve do our celebration and our handshake. A few plays later it is 2nd and 25. The QB has broken 4 sack attempts my the DE. That was when the Defensive Coordinater decides that Steven was struggling at running back,but during practice he would always cut through a blocker so he decides to put Steven in as DE.The first play we were in Steven got through the line and big hit the quarterback he fumbled the ball and Steven picked it up and dances into the Endzone! TOUCHDOWN BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE 4th QUARTER

The final play of the game the QB is just gonna chile it up for me. I burst off the line and go straight. The QB just threw it up and I caught it.TOUCHDOWN BULLDOGS!!!!!!

End Of The Game

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice job brah we crushed Oregon.28-0. We are undefeated now!!!!!!!! I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys that's the chapter tell me how I did in the comments. Don't forget to vote.