The regular season BEGINS!!!!!

Opening kickoff me and Steve are the kicking team. I start running down the field and lay the hit on him.1st and 10. First play of the game we sent a blitz and I see Steve break through the line and hit the quarterback.I couldn't help but to smile.The next play we dropped back into coverage Steven was pass rushing the quarterback threw it but Steve didn't know that he big hit the quarterback, but he realized he didn't have the ball.Steve looked up just as the flag was thrown and he knew it was his fault.Roughing The Passer #6 defense.Automatic First Down. Steve wanted to make up for that play.He got the chance it was a run play and the Runningback fumbled Steve pounced on it and so did everyone on the field. When everyone was moved Steve recovered the fumble. He ran over to the sideline and we did our handshake not knowing it was being shown on the jumbotron.A few plays later we were at the one yard line.3rd and Goal. We ran the play action TE drag.The whole defense bit on the play action and he passed it to me for the easy touchdown.The kickoff was booted deep into the endzone,but they still returned it.The return man juked the HELL out of me and took off down the sideline 20,10,5 touchdown.Just like that the score was tied Stanford 7 UGA 7. With 5 minutes left in the half.The kickoff was short to the 15 yard line and Steven was there to return it.He ran down the middle and got another 15 yards.The coach decided to put Steven in for one more play as Runningback and this one I was a fan off. Halfback Pass.The quarterback pitched it to Steve and the defender chased him just like we wanted Steve threw it 30 yards and I caught it and took off down the sideline. At the one yard line i turned around and fell backwards into the Endzone.TOUCHDOWN UGA!!!!!!! As I walked back to the bench me and Steve did our celebratory handshake. Stanford 7 UGA 14. The kickoff was booted out of the endzone. The next play was a LB blitz which meant Steve would have to stay in coverage.He followed WR and automatically knew it was a slant he jumped it and fell to the ground on purpose.We just kneeled it out and the score at the end of the 4th 7-14 UGA WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following day we were watching espn and we watched SC top 10 and the number one play was me and Steve's halfback pass. The weird thing was that they said they liked the handshake more than the play. Me and Steve both looked at each other in aw. We were both surprised that we were number one. We couldn't help it we had to do our handshake. We decided to go take a walk and practice football. We saw these two kids doing a handshake and we realized it was our handshake. We kept walking and we some more people doing our handshake. We walked past a tv store and saw our handshake on the news. They called it The Handshake Heard Around The World. After that we both couldn't help,but smile.