Steven's Dare

"We sat back in our spots on the floor. " Finally my turn, I have been planning this one for a while", I said. " You are gonna walk around the park taking selfies with random people"!!!! "Is that it bro , because that is kinda easy ",said Steve . "Well let's go see just how easy this is. "I'll drive bro ", I said. "R u sure because I'm trusting u with my life....... MY LIFE BRAH!!!!!! " Fine if u don't want me to drive u could of just told me that ", I said . "GOD BRAH YOUR SO DRAMITIC", I said.---------------- When we got to the park I pointed at a tall light skinned man and told Steve that was gonna be his first victim. " Ok I got this brah", said Steve.

Steven's POV

I hoped out of the car and started approaching the man. I pulled my phone out of my pocket very slowly. The man didn't notice me yet which was good . I put my arm around his shoulder and took the picture . The man turned around and tried to slap my phone out of my hand,but I pulled my phone back and quickly put it back in my pocket . I ran back to the car and got in. Fromessa drived us out of the parking lot and made it look like we left , but we just waited for the guy to leave. When the coast was clear I went back outside and Fromessa pointed at these two girls. "Finally something that I will enjoy", I said. I started walking toward the girls that were busy talking and laughing. This was the perfect chance to do it. ( I was a little happy about doing this because the girls were cute) I put my arm around one of the girls and took a couple of selfies with her and she was enjoying it, she was even making peace signs with her hands. I turned around and did the same thing to the other one . They both gave me there number and I showed them a picture of Fromessa they told me to tell Fromessa to call one of them and I was supposed to call the other one. I walked back to where Fromessa was. I told him how we both got numbers and he said that we were only gonna do one more person. "Ok I have handled everyone else dude I got this",i said. Fromessa pointed at a girl sitting by herself ." Alright dude I got this, I said. I walked over to the bench and put my arm around her and took the picture. The next thing I know I was on the floor. I turned around to see who pushed me and saw a big buff man. " WHAT THE CRAP DO U THINK YOUR DOING WITH MY WIFE?"!!!!!!!!!! Oh sorry I didn't know , I said. He picked me up by my collar and threw me into the fountain.

Fromessa's POV

Once I saw the man push Steve I jumped out of the car and took off toward where he was he pushed Steven into the fountain and pulled his arm back getting ready to punch Steven . Before he could I dived and speared him to the ground then jumped back up and helped Steve up. We both stood side by side ready to fight. "You are gonna pay for that", said the man. He got up and charged at me I sidestepped and punched him in the back. He got back up and ran at me with a jab punch but I did the slip ( a move by fightsmart) and hit him with a counter hit which was an uppercut ,but then he shoved me and I fell he walked toward me but Steven did a lunge kick and knocked him into the fountain. I punched him in the face one more time then me and Steve got into our car and went back to our apartment.

That was crazy man . I can't believe we just beat up that buff guy. "That was an amazing lunge kick brah" , I said." I would have been toast if u didn't do that lunge kick", I said. "No way I would have been toast if u didn't spear him to the ground",said Steven . " I think we should just chill for the rest of the day, said Steven. " Good idea brah. "Ima go take a nap", we both said at the same time. Ok see u after.