GAMEDAY!!!

I look at Steve with disappointment....... "I made the team ,but I'm not a starter", I said. "I made the starting rb position" , said Steven . "Good job ",I said looking at the ground. "It's fine brah at least you made the team",said Steve. "Yeah I guess your right (like always)brah", said Steve. "So I guess we have practice more often now", I said just to break the awkward silence that isn't usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE FOLLOWING SATURDAY NIGHT

Me and Steve are pumping up my team getting them hyped up for the first game of the preseason. We are going VS The Yellow Jackets. BULLDOGS vs YELLOW JACKETS.

The opening kickoff Steven was back to return it and I was blocking for him. He kicks and it goes to the 1 yard line Steve catches it and takes off running he breaks one tackle then bounces it outside. The 50,The 40,and he gets tackled at the 36 yard line. 73 yard return. The first play of the game is a play action screen pass to Steven. He turns up field being chased from behind. The TE comes up and picks up the block as Steven dances into the endzone. TOUCHDOWN UGA!!!!!!! Steve comes over to the bench to celebrate with me as he gets the first touchdown of the season. The Yellow jackets can't get anything going and have to punt. The punt it to Steven, but he fumbles it. The ball is on the ground and the Yellow Jackets pick it up and starts running up field. The Yellow Jackets just walk into the endzone. 7-7. Steven walks back to the bench with his head hanging down. "Its alright brah we all make mistakes we just have to learn from it", I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE 4TH QUARTER

The score is 21-21 and there is 0:02 left on the clock as we line up for a field goal. IT IS UP AND............................. ITS GOOD. We win the first game of the preseason. and we are looking good.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well guys how do u think I did tell me in the comments and don't forget to vote.

Love,

Fromessa