Chapter 23

*Scarlett's POV*

Girlfriend.

He's asking me.

To be he is girlfriend.

What the hell.

Do I love him?

I nod, then a goofy smile appears on his face and we both lean in.

He brushes a piece of my hair out of my face, and caresses my cheek. Our lips moved in perfect sinc, and every move gave me sparks. His soft lips soon left mine, when I never wanted it to. I'm his girlfriend now. Wow.

We sat up and I touch my lips as I remember the second kiss we just shared.

"I love you Scarlett." He looks at me.

"I love you too." I sheepishly smile and hug him like there was no tomorrow.

-(Next Day)-

Hey babe, me and the lads are going bowling tonight. Wanna join? :) xx

-Niall

Yeah, love to. Can I bring Hannah with me? xx

-Scar

Yup. Pick you up at 7? :) xx

-Niall

Sure.xx

-Scar

Love you, babe. Xx

-Niall

Love you too, see ya.xx

-Scar

I put my phone on the counter. It's already in the afternoon, I'm at the kitchen, sitting on the high stool at the counter, drinking apple juice, and watching TV. What to do, what to do, what to do. Hmmmm.. how about I go for a jog? I haven't done that in a long time, so yeah. Plus, I need more exercise.

I turned off the TV, put the glass I was drinking in the sink, and head on upstairs. I changed into my pink sports bra, black shorts, and running shoes. I put my hair in a ponytail, and let a few bangs loose. I grabbed my ipod; that's for running, and wrapped it around my forearm. I went downstairs, and grabbed my water bottle. I went out and closed the door behind me. I put on my earphones and started to jog.

--