Chapter 37

*Harry's POV*

"His parents decided to have a little visit here since they haven't come here for about a year or more already. He said that they got here three days ago, and chose to come by at school today, so yeah." She shrugs as we walk.

"Oh. It was very... surprising. But it was nice seeing him again." I fake smile.

Honestly, I was not glad to see him come back here especially seeing him and Scarlett hug right infront of me. He is kind of the reason why me and Scarlett became, I don't know, enemies? Sort of? Well who wouldn't be pleased seeing your crush kissing one of her best mate's? Talk about awkward. He really seems to piss me off.

"Yeah, it was. I missed him." She nods.

She missed him? Is she being serious right now? Oh God.

We finally reached a park that a few blocks away from our school. It had a huge tree, swing sets, variant flowers, a pond and a small bridge too. It was very relaxing. The wind was going smoothly and it wasn't that cold at all. We sat on each swings and pushes ourseles back and forth.

"I remember this place." She observes.

"You do?" I ask.

It was the park. The same park where I told her about my feelings, also the park where... you know. It brings back memories. Both bad and good. I wonder if she does remember though.

"Mhm. It's where y-you said some things to me..." She trails off.

Some things? That's it?

"...And where you asked me t-to... be... you know." She nervously laughs and I nod.

"Sure is." I agree. I turned to my right, tryiong not to look at her. I wanted to cry, but I don't even know why. Blinking a few times, I cough and pry away from the sadness. 

"I have a question." A voice says.

"Go ahead." I glance at her.