Chapter 42

*Harry's POV*

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed as my back hit the lockers, making a loud bang noise that echoed the hallway.

"How dare you!" A familiar voice shouted.

I squinted my eyes, clearing my vision of what's happening. I stood up straight from my slouch, and I still couldn't belive my view. I blink a few more times again, this is actually happening. But why?

"N-Niall?" I stutter.

"Yes, you idiot." He hissed.

"What is your problem?" I said slowly in a deep voice.

"You! You're my problem!" He pointed to my chest while glaring.

"What did I do wrong?"

Calm down, Harry. Calm down.

"Oh for peete's sake!" He raised his hands in the air and took a few steps back while shaking his head.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"You don't know what I'm talking about do you?" He asks.

"No." I asnwer.

"Well here's a recap, you and my girlfriend fought, my girlfriend ran away and you went to get her. I drove your poor girlfriend, who was crying, back to her house. I then drove to my girlfriend's house only to see that you were with her that night and spent the night there! Hold on, the entire weekend!" He shouted and pulled me by the collar, punching me on the cheek.

"Shit!" I cursed.

"What did you guys do huh?!" He lifted me again and pushed me harder on the lockers.

"We didn't do anything!" I shout.

"Oh really? You guys didn't sleep together?" He exclaimed and pushed me back one more time.