Chapter 9

Harry's POV

Apologize.

That's what I need to do. 

Honestly, I've already forgiven her, and I can no longer keep myself from hurting her. It's just too much.

I need my best friend back.

I need her to be mine again.

Scarlett's POV

After taking a shower and changed, I took one last glance to myself in the mirror. By bruises were hardly seen, and I looked much better now than yesterday, I looked half dead. I tightened my fist into a ball, when all the memories from yesterday came flooding right back. But I loosened my grip, I have to be strong, and stay strong. This is just another phase in life where I need to be brave, and realize that there are much more worst things in life than this.

I made my way to class, Science. Looking around, there was a table at the back. Walking closer, I sat there and waited for the teacher. I felt someone sat on the chair that was beside mine, I looked down trying not to make any eye contact. 

"Hi Scarlett..." His deep husky voice spoke, I shivered. The voice was so familiar, I looked up and saw Harry. But I looked back down and kept quiet.

"Scar..." He started.

"What." I spat at him, but still looking down.

"Can we please talk?" He said.

"No." I replied.

"Please?" He pleaded.

"I said no." I repeated.