Chapter 20

*Scarlett's POV*

"Mum, I'm home!" I yell as I enter our house. Harry woke me up a while ago and offered to drop me off at my place. 

"Scarlett!" She yelled upstairs and came running down to hug me.

"Why didn't you come home last night?" She asked worried.

"Well, Harry and I got accidentally locked in the Music room." I reply hoping she wopuldn't get mad.

"But I thought you were with Niall?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"After our practice, Harry entered the Music room because he was looking for his lost wallet. Then later on, Niall had to go because he had to buy groceries for his Mum. So me and Harry were left, so I helped him look for his wallet, then we finnaly found it, the lights turned off and when we try to open the door it was locked. So we spend the night there." I explain.

"Oh, well, good thing your safe sweetie." She smiled and hugged me once more.

"I have to take a shower and change Mum." I release from the embrace.

"Yeah, sure sweetie." She says.

I jogged up the stairs and locked the door behind me. Itook a bath quickly, and when I went out, I received a new text.

I'm picking you up, be there at 20.xx

-Harry

I changed into plain white shirt with a brown sweater, denim jeans, brown boots. I dried my hair and curled them a bit, so it'll look wavy and natural. I grabbed my bag and went down, to eat breakfast. After eating, I brushed my teeth adn heard the doorbell ring. Realizing it was Harry, I opened the door and greeted him.

"Hey." I smile at him.

"Hey, ready to go?" He smiles, showing his dimples.

Yup, definitely feeling it again.

But why is it always with him?

"Yeah." I say.