7.𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Author

Author

"HOW DARE YOU SA-" he went to punch that guy. The others held him back

"Calm down you both stop creating a commotion." Few of them held the both guys back but none were in a mood to calm down

"Oh was I wrong? I promise you that this year also you will lose like always Zayan. I was and am always one step ahead." The guy said to zayan. Zayan if not was being held back by Arshad would have lashed and punched that guy.

"Let me go Arshad!" Zayan moved but Arshad held him firm not letting him go as he knew if he let go this would turn into a big fight and he could'nt let Zayan get in trouble for that

"As always Zayan as always. Kabhi akele nahi reh sakte na tum hamesha koi chahiye tumhe."The boy mocked Zayan. The professors came fast as students called him and they both were called to the office.

If you are wondering who he was...you will know soon.

you will know soon

Zayan Malik

Right now all I wanted was to punch of throw something down. I knew I was in deep trouble already. coming out of the office Arshad was waiting for me leaned on the wall upon seeing me he got off the wall and came to me

"I won't say anything now but we are having a talk on this later understand." He told me.I just nodded I did'nt want to talk to him or anyone right now I was already having a bad headache and If anybody says it to my parents I am in trouble already. I thought that guy was out of the picture already. Rehan Mirza. A guy I hate. He was always a pain in ass no sorry. He was a asshole itself. Let's say he was also the well off a backstabber. But I don't want to think all that for now.

Arshad looked at me and sighed
"Listen Zayan. First let's make sure Aunty and Uncle doesn't get to know about this since it won't be good."

"You are saying that as if I don't know" I said to him giving him a side eye and he patted on my shoulder

"I have class. you just don't get in trouble alright" He said and left for his lecture. I walked towards my lecture room and the whole class was already giving me side eyes. Looks like news travels fast in here I sighed and started going towards my seat and sat I looked back and Izra was not there. I waited for her to arrive she sure knew the news by now. There she came with Kashvi. They both were engrossed talking she passed me and gave me a little smile she always did when we met each other I gave her a smile back and she sat behind me.