𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎

Malik Family

Malik Family

Mirza Malik- Grandfather
Simra Malik-Grandmother
Zubair Malik-Father of Zayan Malik(Owner of Malik Industries)
Aamna Malik-Mother of Zayan Malik(Interior Designer)
Shifa Ruman-Aunt of Zayan,Mother of Saira and Sidra(Homemaker)
Shahzain Ruman-Uncle of Zayan,Father of Saira and Sidra(Engineer)

Saira Ruman-The outgoing extroverted and cheerful girl who sees zayan as her ideal and zayan's partner in crime.

Sidra Ruman-The introverted and shy girl who talks only when needed the one who hides the mischievous pranks of Zayan and Saira.

Zayan's Bestfriends:

Arshad Azeem-He is the childhood friend of Zayan both of them almost inseparable,He is the most serious one when needed yet has the back of his friends when needed.

Abhir Sherrill- He has been friends with Zayan and Arshad since Highschool days. he could hardly be read but once he trusted someone he was the most fun to be with.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

◦Irfaana Ali-Grandmother◦Kadar Ali-Grandfather

Irfaana Ali-Grandmother
Kadar Ali-Grandfather

Isha Ali-Mother of Izra and Izaan(Homemaker)
Kabir Ali-Father of Izra and Izaan (VP of ALI.Ltd)
Seher Ali-Mother of Izyan and Rayan(Homemaker)
Jalal Ali-Father of Izyan and Rayan(COO of ALI.Ltd)

Izaan Ali-Older brother of Izra,He was always a responsible and protective of Izra but also the one who makes anyone laugh even at the worse situations but it's best to not get into his worst side(25,Architect)

Izyan Ali-The most serious and no nonsense brother of them all all of them respected him alot and his words were the order for the three yet the most supportive (33,Foresic Scientist)

Rayan Ali-He was the most mature one out of the three who was the perfect balance for everything and understands anyone easily,Closest to Izra.(30,Marketing Director)

Dua Melek-The oldest daughter in law of the family she was the motherly figure to all of them and a great mother (27,Proffessor)

Laiba Wirda-Her and Rayan almost had the same personality which always made them have fun around with the family,she was like a sister to Izra.(25,Primary School Teacher)

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

More characters will be in the future
-Niia