10.𝙲𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

I was silently reading and eavesdropping Izra and Kashvi's conversation but my mind always got stuck in last night's text message I thought it was a prank someone was playing on me but I was'nt sure completely and this weird feeling inside of me w...

I was silently reading and eavesdropping Izra and Kashvi's conversation but my mind always got stuck in last night's text message I thought it was a prank someone was playing on me but I was'nt sure completely and this weird feeling inside of me was eating me. 

"Hmm...I suppose we should go on a trip and explore afterall this is the last year of bachelors" Kashvi said and my ears perked up. This was a plan the boys and me had for a long time but I did'nt think they had it too

"Hmm..I suppose we can" Izra said and that's when I turned back facing them

"A Europe trip huh" I said to them and Kashvi rolled her eyes at me "yeah" She said and I leaned on their table near Izra

"Well then estrella, The boys and I have already booked tickets and I know your brothers too well that they won't send you alone so perfect opportunity is that after the exams how about we all go?" I suggested to her and Izra raised an eyebrow at me then reluctantly nodded "You will help me convince my entire family and I will convince your deal?" she asked and I nodded "Deal estrella"

Our last semester exams were not that far but it was a great wave we all had and I could'nt accept myself that how Izra became a part of our all lives she was a great friend and person I could say that atleast. But this also meant I was supposed to give up on reading books and start with academics. Why can't we just write what I read in novels I would be the world's topper not only the university but international wide.

 Why can't we just write what I read in novels I would be the world's topper not only the university but international wide

"I don't think we should keep Izra there longer...You should call her here and make her study her masters here rather than there" Irfaana ji, Izra's grandmother said to her father. Her grandmother was always against Izra going away and studying since she has always been only girl of the whole family.

That time it was her brothers who convinced her and sent her but now again they were on square one. That was why her father asked his best friend Zubair to keep Izra as they would atleast have a peace of heart and mind that there daughter was safe

"Dado..thodi din ki hi toh baath hai then we will see what she decides" Dua and Laiba the daughter in laws of the family said, but they both kept quiet seeing their husbands motion them to be quiet.

Kadar ji was the one who accepted and sent Izra away but Irfaana ji never was pleased with the idea of sending the only girl of the house away.

I was sitting in zayan's backyard cabin looking out of the window. Other than Zayan I was the only one who used to come here since he gave me spare keys to eat a long back telling me to keep it a secret that he ever gave the keys to me since he didn't want anyone seeing his books and I remembered the time I used to tease him about his books when he had a whole section of romance books kept there when ever I asked him all he said was he wanted to be the like the men who are written by women. But little did he know he was already a gentleman for most of the instance his future wife would be a lucky girl for sure.

he would hold his mother's dress in order it won't get dirty when we left for parties. give his dadiammi her tablets on time and then also learn about the business from his father. But the best in him was he could make anyone comfortable with him like he did to me when we first met and even before Kashvi, Zayan was the first friend I made over here. I looked to his bookshelves and found all kind of fairy lights which I had kept here...

Flashback 

I was helping him arrange his newly bought books and helping him make space in here

"Did you ever think of decorating it?" I asked him and he looked down at me and shooked taking a book from my hand and kept it in shelf

"Well estrella, It won't be easy for the whole cabin you know" he said to me keeping the books in the rack and I huffed

"Cmonn...I will help promise" I said to him and he chuckled

"Muh math phulao, we will do it together" (don't pout like that) he said to me and I gave him my best smile

On that weekend we both went and bought few fairy lights and curtains for the cabin. that while both of us were finding fairy lights he took small,big,star shaped,roundballed all kinds of fairy lights.

After we came back to the cabin he slumped on the sofa complaining about all the walking. we started adjusting things one by one that time And the star shaped small lights were kept above all of his romantic novel collection then the balled shaped were on his Mystery collection and just like that all lights were adjusted outside and inside his cabin he made space to keep flower pots keeping in mind of my gardening hobby and also gave me spare keys of his cabin but only after making me promise him to never let anyone enter his little sanctuary.

End of Flasback

I lightly giggled at remembering that day it was fun and how when Saira and Sidra came we sat in the backyard and played UNO together with other board games. I slowly felt like I was home with living with the Maliks it never felt as if I was away or I was not having a family Aunt Aamna always saw me like her own daughter and Uncle Zubair would also insist on me to come to the family outings with him and Not to forget zayan he is the bestest guy who helped in convincing my parents when I wanted to do something and they said no.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Helloo lovelies!

How are you all? Do Vote and comment and tell me if you liked the chapter or not. And I am totally up for any criticism so please if you find something do tell me so that I can correct them.

PS:I am trying. keyword trying to make the chapters as long as possible. Do read and enjoy them

I might add Zayan's POV on Izra soon and is Izra falling for zayan or just mere praising him and his qualities? Afterall she does look really fond of zayan and what about zayan? hmm...let's see what he thinks on her🤔, that reminds me what if Izra's dado calls her back and she has to leave the Malik family?! and will izra's parents even agree on the plan she made for a europe trip? let's see and find out so Stay tuned!

Love yall

English isn't my first language so please spare my grammatical mistakes

THANKS FOR READING! For more updates follow me on my instagram

->Niiawryts

Keep smiling!

-Niia