14.𝙼𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜

we all were in the hotel while I was boiling water in the kettle while Arshad and Abhir were adjusting things

"Why are you boiling water today?" Arshad asked me packing his tour bag I turned to look at him leaving the boiling water there 

"Making tea" I told him sitting on my bed. Abhir and Arshad looked at eachother then me

"Tea?!" They said to me together, it wa obvious they were confused since none means none of us drank tea here. Abhir didn't like tea or even coffee so he wasn't a fan, Arshad liked Coffee which is sweet so he preferred Cold coffee and latte which were not very bitter while I was a fan of a bubble tea's. 

"Ohh...for Izra the tea process is going on huh" Arshad teased and I looked at him rolling his eyes. These idiots knew it all too well. It was true Since we were going out on a whole day I kept a thermos with tea in it for her since she could'nt live a day without her beloved chai. 

"You remember everything about her don't you zayan?" Abhir said to me closing his zip I looked at him and sat straight, I didn't tell anything but it was true. I did know alot about her maybe it's because she was staying in my house during our bachelors, I knew Arshad and Abhir saw her as a sister but me? I could never see her like the way I could see Sidra and Saira she was diffrent. The vacation I went to her place with her it was fun there with her family and brothers Though I knew Izra here but there was was different, More carefree, chaotic and sassy. 

"I do wonder if you both are actually just friends or not" Arshad said to me And again I didn't reply I didn't have an answer to it too. Yes, we were friends and we both respected this friendship we had. 

"Yaar, kuch toh bol muh me Laddu rakha Hai kya" Abhir said frustrated with my silence I looked at them and got up closing the kettle and started making the tea. 

"Kya hi bolu tum dono ko ab. Batein hi pagalon jaisi Kar rahe ho, Dost Hai yaar hum aur dost hi rahenge" I said to them pouring the tea in the thermos and keeping it inside my bag. (What should I say to both of you now? You bothare talking like crazy people, we are friends and we will always remain friends.) 

"Hum pagalon jaisi batein Kar rahein Hai?" Arshad said sarcastically. "You did not not how to even boil water yet you learned to make tea, you remember her little things" He started listing down "Hum Dono toh bachpan se dost Hai mujhe toh aajtak coffee banakar nahi di aur Izra ka Pura tea schedule yaad Hai" He said scoffing Abhir nodded at everything. 

"Guys enoughhh" I said to them this was getting out of hand "For the last time hum Dono sirf dost Hai" (we both are just friends) I said to them and they patted my back laughing "We know you both are just friends" They said we took all our stuff and left the room and waited for the girls to come so that we won't miss out the metro