3.𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝!

Today was that night of the month called 'BN' Which is Boys Night

Today was that night of the month called 'BN' Which is Boys Night. Every month all three of us which is me Arshad and Abhir come together and play video games or something to distract ourselves from all the problems this started when we all were in high school though I and Arshad might be in the same university Abhir isn't so it also gives us an excuse for the three of us to meet again.

"And CHECKMATE!"Arshad said and Abhir looked at him with a not approving look. This was not new to me at least these both played chess and if one lost they would never accept

"Excuse me. You cheated or must've done something" Abhir said taking another bite of the shawarma.

"Me and cheat? Pardon me but I don't cheat and I won fair and square" Arshad said with a smirk.

"Of course you did, "Abhir said to him not accepting. I was just eating the french fries and watching this fight come to an end. Isn't it fun after all to be on the sidelines and watch the drama get unfolded?

"Zayan you were sitting here so you tell me did I cheat?"Abhir turned to me and Arsahd also looked at me. I raised my hands to them.

"I am not involved you both can do whatever you want, "I said to them. They both started the I won and you cheated argument until even I was bored out of it.

"You both! Let's just play something else because this way you both will fight till morning" I said passing the game controllers to them.

"You both play till then I will go to the restroom," Arshad said getting up to me I nodded and started setting up the PS5 with me.

"Got your bike back?" Abhir asked me and I looked at him

"Yeah," I told him and went back to setting the PS

"Soo...How is university" I asked him and he shrugged

"Good so far I suppose but trust me without you both there it's getting boring," Abhir said to me we both sat and started playing the game until Arshad returned

Sometimes all matters are sitting and staying in the moment these two more than my friends both became my brothers I never had at least but these both can be a pain in the ass but this is what I signed up for after all.

Arshad came and sat in the next seat to mine while I was playing with Abhir.

While I was focused so much Arshad asked

"By the way...Izra is a nice girl isn't she" I looked at Arshad with a snap

"And why did you ask me about her?" As I was talking with Arshad there in the game Abhir won I frowned and kept the console aside and even Abhir turned to me

"Excuse me. But you both who is this Izra and what am I missing" Abhir said turning to us

"You are missing nothing and Izra is just a friend and my classmate," I said to Abhir.