Damian Priest

I nervously held the microphone. I was in between Damian's massive six foot five inch frame and Rhea's smaller, yet still towering over me five foot seven inch frame.

"Coming off your big win against Liv and Dom, what is next for the terror twins?"

Rhea smirks, "Complete and utter annihilation of the judgement lame, Liv, I'm coming for your title, and Dom... If I were you I'd watch your back,"

Once we were clear, I handed the mic back to the production assistant and started walking off toward catering. I was done for the night, I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and relax.

I sat at one of the tables and kicked off my heels. My feet were killing me, but since I was only 5'1 I needed to wear them.

Once the show ended, I slipped my heels back on and went the the locker room to get my bag.

"Hey girl you coming to the club with us tonight?" Maxine asks

I shake my head, "I want to just relax and get out of these shoes,"

"Damian is going to be there," Kacy teases

"So?"

"Y/n it's so obvious that you like him," Ivy says

I shake my head, "I'm done with relationships. I'm better off single,"

"Let's go y/n we're not taking no as an answer," Kayden says

The club was very loud and I felt so out of place as I tried to find a secluded corner to sit where I could sit and be alone.

"Hey baby, let me buy you a drink," some drunk guy slurred as I walked past him. I kept walking until I felt a rough hand grab my arm. "I was talking to you beautiful," he slurs again

"No thanks, I'm here with someone else,"

"What he don't know won't hurt him,"

He wraps his other arm around my waist, being sure to touch my ass in the process. I scanned the room looking for anyone I knew, but I didn't see any familiar faces.

The guy pulls me back into his booth, putting his hand on my thigh and slowly moving closer to my female parts.

"Stop," I say

"Don't be that way baby,  I promise you'll enjoy it,"

I finally saw Jey and Damian near the bar. I locked eyes with Jey and mouthed help, hoping this drunken idiot wouldn't see. His hand brushed over my female parts when I saw Jey and Damian walking toward us.

"What do you two losers want?" He slurs

"I want you to get your hands off my girlfriend before I kick your ass," Damian says

"She ain't your girl,"

Damian yanks the guy out of the booth while I scurry to the comfort of Jey's waiting arms. Jey walks me to a booth in the back corner of the bar

"Did he hurt you?" Jey asks

I shake my head, and my eyes fill with tears. Damian walks back over to us and sits down beside me

"Y/n why are you crying, did he hurt you?" Damian says gently

I shake my head, "He kept touching me, but he didn't hurt me,"

"Touching you how?"

"If you guys hadn't come over he probably would have tried to rape me,"

"I'm going to kill him," Damian says

"Don't get yourself in trouble uce, you already threatened him," Jey says

"Sorry, you know how I feel about her," Damian freezes, remembering that I'm sitting right next to him.

"Looks like I don't have to tell her because you already did," Jey says

"Shit, sorry y/n. I didn't want to say anything because I know you don't like me back...". I placed my lips on his to shut him up. My heart raced as we shared our first kiss.

"I've liked you for a while Damian. I just didn't think you'd like me,"

"What's not to like about you y/n?"

"Well for one I'm ten years younger than you and I'm also over a foot shorter than you,"

"None of that matters y/n. You're beautiful in my eyes,"

He places his lips to mine again as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"I knew it, you guys owe me $20 each," Kayden yells

"Really? You guys drag me here and leave me, almost let me get raped just to make bets on me and Damian getting together?"

"Wait what?" Kacy asks

"You heard me. You guys drag me here against my will, ditch me, I get hit on by some drunk dude who has full intentions to rape me and now you want to come over now that I'm kissing Damian?"

"Calm down y/n let's go back to the hotel," Damian says

I was glad he got me out of that situation before I ended up going off on my friends.